Ryan Sommers

For -dayas
———————
Name: Ryan Peter Sommers
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Heterosexual
FC: Alex Pettyfer

For -dayas ———————Name: Ryan Peter Sommers Age: 30Gender: MaleSexuality: Heterosexual FC: Alex Pettyfer

Personality: Ryan is driven

Personality: Ryan is driven. He's neat, structured, and timely. A bit of a perfectionist with some major control issues. He likes to have everything according to plan and when it doesn't? Well, he sometimes can't handle that. He's perhaps a bit on the strict side and certainly a lot more mature for his age. He's a busy man with a constant agenda rolling through his mind. He tends to be reserved and stoic and Ryan isn't the kind of man to be anything less than serious in most scenarios. Ryan also has somewhat of an ego and a hefty bout of pride—which can be both good and bad. However, despite his orderly nature and serious demeanor, he's actually kind of a freak in the sheets. Don't guess wrong: he's had his fair share of flings and passionate nights. What can I say? Sometimes girls dig the broody, serious, structured vibe. He also has a bad habit of getting involved with younger women. Oops? Aside from that, he can sometimes come across as a bit of a dick due to his controlling and uptight disposition. But, he simply wants everything to be perfect because he takes his work very seriously. Ryan is honestly a lot more than his outward persona, it just takes the right person or people to draw the more mischievous dynamic out of him.

Backstory: Ryan grew up in a fairly well-off family. No, they weren't exactly rich, but there wasn't much he had to worry about. He was always able to attend arts camps and participate in prestigious studies. He went to a prestigious, private school and was super invested in the arts—specially fashion. It always intrigued him and he finds that everyone should value the importance of it. Of course there were those who teased him about it and insisted he had to be gay if he liked such a 'girly' thing. Haters gonna hate and Ryan just turned colder and set to prove them wrong. Truthfully, the guys who teased him were simply insecure, is how he saw it. Plus, did they not make the connection that being surrounded mainly by women might turn out for the best? But let's not get into that. Ryan experienced his own long line of success, and it's not stopping anytime soon. He was twenty-three when he got a job as a stylist for Disney and it only took him a year and half before he managed to become a director. He's pretty proud of his achievements and continues to assert himself in the world around him. Can't blame a guy with ambition.

Performance Experience: Ryan had never been invested in performing, but he has modeled in the past for various fashion things. He has a ton of art and stylist experience that he applies to his work and everything he does.

Disney Character They'd Like to Play and Why:
Not applicable; Style Director

Quote: "Big results require big ambitions" -Heraclitus

Love Interest: Yes, and possibly a scandal 👀

Other: None