Cecelia Lancaster

For -hernosestuckinabook
————
Gem Color: Morganite
Name: Cecelia Grace Lancaster
Nickname(s): Cece
Age: 20
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Heterosexual
FC: Liza Soberano

For -hernosestuckinabook ————Gem Color: Morganite Name: Cecelia Grace Lancaster Nickname(s): Cece Age: 20 Gender: FemaleSexuality: Heterosexual FC: Liza Soberano

Height: 5'4" Weight: 129 Lbs

Height: 5'4"
Weight: 129 Lbs

Personality: Cece is a complicated girl if only because of her personality's range. More often than not, she's sweet and sincere, ever loyal and always a good friend. She's compassionate and prefers to show kindness over malice. She's also extremely curious and surprisingly clever, though she's always looking to learn something new. She sometimes has a bad habit of being too passive when faced with a conflict, and this often results in her being somewhat walked over. She's very passionate about things that she loves, and can be quite talkative if the right topic is brought up—or if she's simply with someone she feels she can be honest and open with. She's a firm believer in hope and tends to be an optimist. Despite her sweet nature though, she can get to a point of being visibly upset, if something were to provoke her to get to that point. She also tends to keep a lot of her true feelings buried just a bit below the surface, as she feels it might be safer in certain cases. She truly has a lot left to learn, but she's generally just a curious sweetheart attempting to make a place for herself in the world.

Likes:
•Drawing: It's probably one of her favorite pastimes and people have told her she possesses some genuine talent in the making of art. You can often find her lounging about drawing something—and if you're lucky enough, perhaps she'll fancy drawing you.

•Learning new things: As expressed, Cece is a very curious person, always wondering about everything and anything. She craves to learn more and when presented with the opportunity she's quite fond of learning what she can. Of course curiosity can also tend to get her into trouble...

•Food: While she has learned that it's improper for a lady to gorge while eating, Cece loves food. Sometimes if she's not thinking about it, she'll go for seconds. Though, if someone like Cedric ever caught her doing that it'd result in a scolding. Still, Cece just has a deep adoration for the culinary arts and the beautiful dishes it provides. Because of this, she's not really a picky eater.

Dislikes:
•Corsets: God, they really do hurt! After having grown up without the restricting undergarment, having to wear one as a proper lady does get a bit difficult at times. Sure, she's told it makes her figure look great, but at what cost? It feels too stiff to be enjoyable, surely!

•Early Mornings: Cece isn't necessarily a morning person, and so early wake up calls tend to be something she dislikes immensely. She would much rather prefer to sleep in, at least for a little while. Though, she's been told that's not exactly proper of her. Always the rules and regulations...

•Rude People: Cece really doesn't appreciate people who are rude or snobbish. It honestly goes against her nature and so when presented with someone acting as such, she thoroughly dislikes the display. One sure way to turn her off about you is to act in this manner, with some rude, crude superiority complex and a snobbish attitude.

Hobbies: Her main hobby consists of drawing, as it's something that keeps her occupied when there's nothing else to partake in. She doesn't mind reading every now and again, either. She also likes taking walks, wherever the path might lead—she simply finds it relaxing.

Family Life: Cecelia grew up poor, obviously. She was the eldest child of her family, only having a younger brother named Samuel. Her parents worked hard and Cece and Sam were cared for as best as they could be. Though, times were always tough and sometimes that meant skipping a meal if only to save food. Perhaps that's one of the reasons she's so fond of food today. Despite the many hardships that poor kids from poor families face, she considered her home life to be at least somewhat pleasant. Her family was her rock, and they all looked out for each other. Of course, the day Cedric came changed everything. She was presented with an opportunity, a chance for something better. Cece firmly believed this was a gift from the creator, a chance for something greater. A sliver of hope that there was more in store for her life. Of course she was disheartened to leave her family behind. However, she promised that one day, she'd return and she'd save them too from the grips of poverty. That day has yet to come, but Cece is always hopeful. She tends to write home whenever she can.

Other: None