Lucius Thames

For -Allure-
———————
Alias: Alucard
Real Name: Lucius Colin Thames
Nickname(s): Lu (only a select few are ever allowed to call him this)
Age: Appears 25
Gender: Gender
Sexuality: Bisexual
FC: Tom Webb

For -Allure- ———————Alias: AlucardReal Name: Lucius Colin ThamesNickname(s): Lu (only a select few are ever allowed to call him this) Age: Appears 25Gender: Gender Sexuality: Bisexual FC: Tom Webb

Personality: Lucius is an interesting character

Personality: Lucius is an interesting character. For starters, he's wise and very intelligent. He's got a naturally composed and mature air about him and he can be very philosophical from time to time. This all probably stems from how long he's been alive. He's typically a patient and caring man, but he does have a nasty temper and a cold violence when provoked. Lucius can be vicious and overly protective of those he cares about. He's generally level-headed and calm, a good leader, and clever. The ancient vampire is devout and passionate, and he tends to be a problem-solver at heart. He likes to try and think through things before leaping to action. In other words, he's cool and calculating. If he's exceptionally close with someone, he tends to have a lighthearted side that's far less serious than how he often comes across. Lucius is also, rightfully, a peace-keeper and he will fight for whatever he believes is right. He's complicated, but deep down he's a good man.

Personality Questions:
How do they feel about vampires?: Well he is one, so...
Would they jump at the chance to live forever?: He already does.
If they were a vampire, would they go down the traditional road, or find a substitute for their thirst?: Lucius initially went about a traditional method, but over the years he's slowly turned to alternative methods like animal blood instead.
What is their biggest fear?: Being feared
If they had $200 what would they spend it on?: He's honestly not entirely sure. Maybe a cool weapon? Or clothes?
What are their views on premarital intercourse?: He doesn't have a problem with it at all. People should be free to do as they please. People also have needs and he has no shame in having those needs met...
Do they want children?: Not particularly, but if it was the right person he might be persuaded to have one
How did they first learn about vampires?: From myths and folklores told within his village
What do they believe is their best physical feature?: Either his hair or his smile
Would they sacrifice themselves for someone, even a stranger or someone who has done them wrong in the past?: Tricky. While he does care about people, he probably wouldn't sacrifice himself for a stranger. But if it was for someone he knew or was close to—which, at this point, is Brianna, better known as Harker—he'd do it.

Strengths:
•Wise
•Intelligent
•Clever
•Devout
•Passionate
•Collected
•Calculating
•Composed
•Good Leader
•Caring
•Problem-Solver
•Peace-keeper
•Patient
•Level-headed
•Etc.

Weaknesses:
•Nasty Temper
•Cold Violence
•Overly serious from time to time
•Complicated
•Overly protective
•Passionate
•Calculating
•Opening up to People
•Being vulnerable
•Etc.

Family: Truthfully, he doesn't remember them too well. It was centuries ago. He remembers having one but their appearance and names have all failed his memory.

Backstory: The year was 1368 when Lucius had been bitten by a vampire and from then his life had changed. He doesn't remember much of his childhood or early last given the breadth of time he had lived through. Though, his lifelong companion has always been Brianna—who goes by the alias Harker. The two of them have always been exceptionally close, so much so that they are often mistaken for being a couple. While there certainly might be an underlying romantic tension that neither of them has addressed, they've remained the best of friends and the closest of companions. He would lay down his life for Brianna, and she's probably one of the only people he'd be so openly self-sacrificial for. But, given his long life, he's seen and learned a lot and he's got a very ancient power and wisdom, one that Stoker wouldn't understand. In fact, Stoker poses a threat to vampires and humans, having created a rift between species and having, as Lucius believes, malicious intent. Now, Lucius intends to end Stoker's reign of terror once and for all.

Background Questions:
What year were they born?: November, 1347
Do they have a job, or dream job if currently unemployed?: He had thought he wanted to be a tailor or a philosopher
What were their parents like in teaching them the ways of the world? Laid back or stern?: Truthfully, he can't remember.
Who is their favorite author to read when relaxing?: Probably Plato. Lucius is very much into philosophy
What is their favorite subject to study?: Philosophy
Say they have three wishes. What are they?:
1. Peace between humans and vampires
2. A never ending closet full of all different clothes
3. The ability to never crave human blood again
Were they taught to fear vampires or learn about them first before destroying them?: Growing up, he was taught to be wary of vampires. He remembers that. Though, he was a curious child and chose to pursue learning more about them. Eventually he became one himself and had been one since.
Would they consider turning in order to be with the one they love?: Potentially...that's all he chooses to say at this time
How many pets did they have growing up, if any?: One, a scruffy dog whose name he can't remember.
Were they taught it was okay to tell a white lie, or to always tell the truth no matter what?: Lucius tends to be honest, but a white-lie never hurt anyone.

Other:
•He has a scar across his lower back from a bad run-in. He doesn't remember the exact details of it because he was younger when it happened, but he does remember it was a human who had done it to him. That incident is what made Lucius ultimately decide he wanted to bridge the gap between humans and vampires and heal the divide there.
•He also smokes when he's stressed