Henry Sinclair III

For -hernosestuckinabook
————
Name: Henry Thaddeus Sinclair III
Nickname(s): None
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Heterosexual
FC: David Henrie

For -hernosestuckinabook ————Name: Henry Thaddeus Sinclair III Nickname(s): None Age: 22Gender: MaleSexuality: Heterosexual FC: David Henrie

Height: 5'11" Weight: 162 Lbs

Height: 5'11"
Weight: 162 Lbs

Personality: Henry, above all, is a gentleman. While he does tend to be on the more serious side, he never lacks respect, responsibility, or reasonability. He's intelligent and tends to use his mind above all else—as it's never failed him yet. Though, because of this, he finds it difficult to be in touch with his emotions. He has a bad habit of overthinking things and he's not always the most smooth-talking guy. He does possess his own sort of dorky charm about him, but he finds other men are far more equipped at sweeping women off their feet, sadly. He is a thoughtful person by nature and tends to express his care for others through his actions, and—in private—his words. He's very committed to what he believes in and very loyal to those he calls friends. In short, Henry is really just a normal guy with some depth, and he's certainly the type who's still trying to figure everything out—especially in terms of finding a wife, something his father has been pressuring him to get around to.

Likes:
•Reading: It's something that helps to feed his natural wonder and his thirst for knowledge. The fact that he's so well-read is something he attributes to being as intelligent as he is. He firmly believes literature is one of the easiest ways to gain intelligence in multiple areas. He also simply finds it enjoying, and he sometimes tends to quote some of his favorite books from time to time, if the opportunity is right.

•Horseback Riding: Ever since he was a young boy, he's loved horseback. It allows him the opportunity to escape from reality. Not only this, but he believes his horse and him share a spiritual connection of sorts. They understand each other, and he doesn't have to face judgement from others. It gives him a sense of freedom that he otherwise wouldn't have.

•Conversation: While Henry might not be super fond of social gatherings, he does enjoy genuine conversation. Just being able to converse and talk with someone about whatever is on his mind is something he fancies. More or less, he appreciates those who he can trust to open up to. He enjoys talking about whatever, especially with those who openly allow him to do so.

Dislikes:
•Seafood: Aside from fish, Henry can't stand the taste of the sea. The food simply just grosses him out and the flavor has simply never appealed to him. If he's ever to go fishing, he's the catch and release kind of guy.

•Being ignored: This probably has to be one of his biggest pet peeves. It's even worse when he's consciously trying to make an effort with someone and yet he's getting nowhere because said person has begun ignoring him. He has little patience for those who refuse to listen.

•Dancing: It's not that he can't dance—because any gentleman surely knows how to do so—but rather that he doesn't enjoy it. He always feels stupid and often the ladies he's danced with have never seemed overly interested. Talk about a blow to the self-confidence! Regardless, he just feels out of place and very rarely will he ask a lady to dance unless he finds himself overly interested.

Hobbies: Of course, Henry enjoys reading! When he's not doing that, he either rides horseback or sometimes meddles in the art of cooking—much to his father's dismay. Henry also enjoys playing piano, even if his father claims music is a pastime for the feminine kind.

Family Life: Henry belongs to a moderately wealthy family. He's a lot closer to his mother, seeing as his father's overbearing expectations always seem near impossible to reach. Because if this, he doesn't have the best relationship with his father. Even more upsetting that every time he looks at himself in the mirror he sees his father's face on his own. So, he's much closer to his mother and it more open with her about whatever it may be, feeling as though she's the only one he can turn to. He's not exactly an only child, having a younger brother and younger sister. His brother, William (20), is his father's favorite; because of this, Henry and William don't exactly get along. His sister, Penelope (16), is the baby of the family. Henry is rightfully protective of her, but they're not exceptionally close. More or less, Henry grew up feeling rather alone and so he turned to things that could keep him occupied. His family life is honestly just a bit complicated and something he doesn't open up about upon first meeting someone.

Other: His horse's name is Achilles, as Henry finds himself fascinated by Greek mythology and the writings of Homer.