Prologue

"can you like— shut up for just one second?" taehyun groaned

"can you like— shut up for just one second?" taehyun groaned. beomgyu who was trailing behind him kept blabbering about unnecessary things and it's driving taehyun insane. "no." beomgyu stated simply before starting to go on and on about whatever he was talking about.

which by the way, taehyun wasn't listening to.

"and so.. i—"

"i got it!!" taehyun exclaimed. beomgyu looked at him confusedly, "you got what?" he asked. "a way to get away from you and whatever you're talking about." taehyun snorted. with a huff, beomgyu pouted, "what the hell man? you're so mean." he exclaimed.

"i mean— it is what it is." taehyun shrugged. "whatever. i'm following you anyway." beomgyu taunted. "mhm, sure you are. you won't once you know where i'm going." taehyun replied nonchalantly.

"where are you going?" beomgyu asked curiously.

"the library."

choking on his water, beomgyu turned to taehyun, "again? you practically live there, tae." he said with an eyeroll. "a book a day keeps the teacher away." taehyun said in a relaxed manner.

"what the hell..? is that even a thing?" beomgyu asked.

"it is because the great kang taehyun says it is. now, mr choi beomgyu, are you still coming with me to the library?" taehyun asked. the latter scoffed, "me? books? sounds like a terrible combination. unlike you, mr smartypants, i absolutely despise those mediums that is used to record information in the form of writing or images, and are composed of many pages." beomgyu said.

taehyun laughed, "you mean books?" he asked. gasping dramatically, beomgyu violently shushed his friend, "we do not speak of the b word!" he exclaimed.

"isn't 'bitch' the b word though? aka a perfect word to describe you." taehyun giggled and beomgyu slapped his arm, "fuck you, kang. i'm going. i hope you choke on toilet paper!" he exclaimed before running away.

"swim in sewer water, choi!" taehyun called back which made beomgyu groan in the distance.

ok, now that beomgyu is taken care of, taehyun can finally go to the library in peace. aka, his second home. beomgyu bets 1000 dollars that taehyun practically read all of the books in the library by now. and to no surprise, he actually did.

however, there's this one book he could never get his hands on. and that day, he planned to take it.

not knowing who he'll run into.

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

| Book 4 of the txtzy series |
hi hello, welcome loves :) this book is number 4 of the txtzy series. u can go check out the other books, but it's fine also if you don't. it doesn't really matter, but anywaysss..

Enjoy this short story

_ b e g i n n i n g_