Three

chaeyeon left the two there, with chaeryeong mentally cursing her sister, swearing to beat the shit out of her for the next time they meet

chaeyeon left the two there, with chaeryeong mentally cursing her sister, swearing to beat the shit out of her for the next time they meet. the atmosphere was awkward. very awkward, actually. chaeryeong wasn't planning to start a conversation with this completely random boy.

taehyun, noticing this, sighed and decided to lift the awkward atmosphere and talk to the girl, "so.. chaeryeong?" he asked in a hesitant manner. the girl looked at him with her usual poker face.

sighing and not wanting to make a rude impression, chaeryeong replied, "yes?"

not knowing what to say, taehyun said anything that came up in his mind, and that is; school. "you excel in math right..?" he asked. "you can put it that way I guess.." said chaeryeong softly. after that, the atmosphere turned quiet again, with neither of them knowing what to say.

"well... can you tutor me? for math?" taehyun blabbered. he didn't know why he's asking her to tutor him. after all, he really didn't know what to say. chaeryeong also found this statement kind of weird since she's well aware taehyun and her are the same level of smart.

frowning in confusion a bit, chaeryeong sighed, "why? aren't you good in that subject too?" she asked straightforwardly.

"yes.. but.. i-i struggle in algebra!!" taehyun exclaimed, trying to think of a lie to get chaeryeong to tutor him. after all, he didn't want to drop his pride and said that he was kidding.

"fine.. i guess.." chaeryeong said again with her poker face. she can't deal with this bullshit in the morning, hence making her agree to everything without processing it.

after that, they didn't speak again until they arrived in front of the gates of school. chaeryeong without saying goodbye and wanting to run away from the situation, walked straight to her own friends- itzy.

noticing that the female didn't want to be disturbed, taehyun sighed and did the same, "yo broooss!!" taehyun exclaimed as he arrived to the rest, fist bumping everyone.

"yo, tae!! where's beomgyu?" yeonjun asked.

chuckling, taehyun replied, "he refused to wake up no matter how hard I tried.. I guess he's still sleep-"

"YOU GUYS!!" beomgyu interrupted, running towards everyone in a angry manner. his hair was messy and he still looked sleepy- practically like he just rolled off of bed.

"kang taehyun i fucking hate you!!" beomgyu exclaimed, pointing his index finger accusingly at the younger.

taehyun raised his hands in defeat, "hey! don't blame me, sir. i tried. you're the one who didnt want to wake up." he stated simply. "ugh whatever!" beomgyu groaned, crossing his arms in frustration.

um sister what-

:000 bless my eyesss