Two

"oh my god, gyu!! i swear if you don't wake up this istant, we are gonna be fucking late

"oh my god, gyu!! i swear if you don't wake up this istant, we are gonna be fucking late." Taehyun yelled at the sleeping Beomgyu but of course, received no response except..

"Ugh!! Give me 5 minutes!!" the sleepy boy replied in a  sleepy manner. "i can't do this shit early in the morning. you know what, fuck you. suit yourself, i'm leaving!" Taehyun gave in and decided not to care about the older. and so, he walked to school alone— or at least thats what he thought.

As he was walking down the street, he heard "Taehyun-sshi? Is that you?"

He looked around and see Chaeyeon, and her younger sister that Taehyun assume is Chaeryeong.

"chaeyeon seonbaenim?" taehyun asked hesitantly, not really seeing them clearly since he wasn't wearing his glasses. Chaeyeon nodded from afar snd dragged her sister to go closer to taehyun, "yeah. it's me. the one and only chaeyeon seonbaenim." she laughed.

"Are you off to school?" She asked and Taehyun nodded. "What a coincidence! We're going too! Wanna walk with us?" chaeyeon asked in a friendly manner.

"Sure."

"By the way, this is my sister i was telling you about."

"Hi! I'm Taehyun!" He said.

"..Chaeryeong.." she replied.

"Nice to meet you! Are you perhaps.. that one girl in my math class?" Taehyun asked.

Chaeryeong slightly nodded, not really knowing what to say.

"Chaeyeon!!" Someone yelled from behind.

"Kim Minju!! Hi friend!!" Chaeyeon waved.

"Come on! It's Sakura's birthday, we need to surprise her!" Minju exclaimed.

Chaeyeon turned to the two, "It seems that y'all are getting alone just fine! I'll leave you be if thats okay!"

"E-eonni!!" Chaeryeong yelled but it was too late. Her sister was already running after her friend.

"Oh well fuck."