Get to work

"So when am I gonna see your better friends that you ditch me for?" I asked sarcastically to my best friend April as we walked down the road in the hot sun of May.

"I'm not meeting nobody Angela"

"Yeah right, but it's cool imma get to my job and see you tomorrow"

April agreed and we hugged waving goodbye to each other, going our separate ways for the day.

My name is Angela, Angela White, not that much about me that I can say that will interest you. I work and live with my Uncle who is the only family member I have left the rest is deceased, not gonna talk about that.

A sophmore in high school with my only best friend April and half friend Casey. After moving to New York, I met my best friend April and I hate school.

I don't do drugs unless you can qualify noodles as a drug then yeah I do it, like I said nothing interesting about me. Just an ordinary girl who just desires to live life to the fullest.

I rode my red and black skateboard to my uncle's shop, and walked in hearing the little bell chime in a gentle tone that announced customers either coming in or out the place. I went to the back room and into his office placing my book bag down and skateboard beside the door.

By stepping out of the boring office I hit by the fresh making of the delicious soupy smell in my nose, a smile appeared on my face while I took my apron off the rack and tied it around my waist getting ready to serve the people that give us money.

"Hello Angela-san", my Uncle greeted me when he walked by having two bowls in his hands

"Hola tío " I responded back, tossing the pizza dough in the air hoping it won't fall on my head; again. My Uncle Murakami, smiled and went on with his own business routine.

I rolled the dough in a stick figure and cut them in small pieces to go to our soup called pizza gyoza. It's one of the best soups here; weird thing is that a month ago he just automatically started making it. After the soup was done I came out of the kitchen and started waitressing the customers that weren't seated at the bar.

**********

"Well uncle I think we done good for today" I said to him once I was done cleaning off the last table of the shop.

"OK sweety, goodnight" Uncle Murakami said very quickly than I thought he would while he continued to cook up something even though nobody was here and we were closed.

He's been doing that now and then for a while and I always wonder why but forget to ask. I let him finish his part of the cleaning and pretended to float up the stairs to my room. Yes, I live here with my Uncle you gotta problem with it, eat some pizza and shut your face then.

I finished my homework and placed it back in my book bag, I took off my school clothes wrapping myself up in a robe for now.

Then heading into the bathroom to wash up a bit for tonight; afterwards, threw on some black and grey stripped fuzzy pajama bottoms and a orange tank top. Brushed my teeth and climbed in my bed setting my iPhone on the charger, falling into a slumber.

.............But not before going on Wattpad to read some fanfics.

Hola my ninjas, thank you for selecting one of my books to read 😁.
I do hope you enjoy every page from it and continue to be a turtle lover
Ok! So Thank You for everyone that decided to take the time to read this book. Also I wanted to give a special thanks to the amazing turtle lovers that volunteered to be the characters for my books.

Snicker143 as Angela💚