Stripes

Leo POV

Donnie, Raph, and I were sprinting behind Mikey on the roof tops to Shredders HQ after we had that little chat with April. In fact, where is April?

"Guys where's April?"

I looked to my left and saw that Mikey orbs were white. It's surprising to see my youngest brother taking this mission very serious even thought knowing the circumstances, who can blame him for loosing his girlfriend. We stopped on a roof top to see if we possibly left April behind since we were all just chasing Mikey for the past moments or so.

Then Donnie piped up first, "Wait we lost April? Oh no what if she's hurt? Or worst; kidnapped like Angela from the foot or Shred-"

"Are you even sure April even wanted to save her, sounds funny to me" Raph crossed his arms over his chest having his neon green eyes blazing with frustration as always.

" No, never! April wouldn't let Angel-"

He finally burst; " It doesn't matter if April comes to save her or not, as long as she's coming back safe than that's all that matters; right? We're already loosing valuable time!"

Before we could comment on this argument, Mikey was off with the shadows again keeping him hidden from peeping eyes to the public.

Just having the girl's name in a commotion right now sent Mikey on a frenzy edge. He wasn't our little playful, pizza devour eating, turtle brother anymore;

he's was a ninja ....

Running through many rooftops after going to the wrong ones, apparently there's more than one. Later we were a roof in front of His Headquarters that I'm sure is the right one that their in. It was different than the other hideouts he would normally work; this place looked like a run-down bread store. It had its door of course with the logo still stuck on it including the roof; the windows were blocked off with wood even if the glass was shattered from on the floor. I instructed my brothers on the plan to split in two groups: Me and Donnie, and Raph and Mikey. First, knock out the two foots at the door, sneak in stealth mode, let Don place a bomb in to cut off the power for 48 hours giving is enough time to find Angela and get the shell out of there. They all nodded in understandment and we went to action.

Let's Go Turtles!!!

*********

Not long were we in the air ducts watching The Shredder, his daughter; Karai, the henchman; DogPound, Fishface, and about 20 Krang all circling a huge machine in the middle of the brightly lit room.  The machine was structured funny; two smaller version transparent tanks were split by a larger one filled to the brim with neon green and blue swirling hoop; mutagen.

'This isn't gonna turn out as we planned '

One small tube held Angela laying in one, bruised to no end to what we could see and unconscious. Above her tank we're several smaller tubes that traveled to the top of the larger mechanic body of ooze and the other clear container on the other side held a black and orange stripped beast leaving its deep claw cuts into the glass it was held prisoner in.

'Question is, why is there a tiger here?'

"Activating experiment named experiment 2T6I5G3E9R" The pink brains announced in its annoying robot voice of who pressed numerous buttons on the hologram.

Once it pulled down a lever off the machine, the high-pitch shrill and animalistic cries were the only sounds to occupy the room adding in with a wildgreen glow to flow through both tube.

A vicious snicker came through the no more quiet air.

"NINJAS GO! "

My first attack stricken out at Karai. The fight took longer than we thought and had to struggle between loosing from The Shredder that was interfering with our plan. The two younger turtles were going against a dog, Raph going against Fishface.