6 is a Crowd

April POV

Right after Angela ran downstairs for the pizza I heard a loud rapid bang on my window startling me a bit.

I turned on my heels and saw the turtles, opening the window again they all jumped in and was in stealth mode.

"Where is she dudette?" Mikey said swinging his nun-chucks around.

I was confused at first but remembered the phone call accident.

"No no no no guys it's cool, my friend was prank calling. Which reminds me, y'all need to get out before she comes in" I warned looking from the door to them.

"You sure nothing strange is happening Kraang, foots, nothing?" Leo said a little dissapointed. I nodded my head once they put their weapons down and Donnie started looking around for some reason.

"Donnie what are ya doin'?" Raph asked before I could except with his signature annoyed tone.

"There's tiny splats of mutagen in here for some reason in the corner, April who was in here with y-"

He got cut off by my door creeking out and viewing a surprised Angela standing there with the boxes of pizza.

"Angela?" All the turtles said in unison

"What's up dudes"

I looked at the guys then at Ang. in shock and she did the same.

"How do you know them?" we asked at the same time.

"No you go first!" we said again

"No you! stop it!" In unison

I covered her mouth with my hand and explained how I met the guys when me and my dad was captured but they could only save me and I known them for about a year now.

" .......ohhhh" Angela said casually

Then she covered my mouth and told me she met them about two weeks ago when her uncle and her almost got robbed by some PD's.

"OK then...." Raph interrupted

Donnie was still observing the mysterious mutagen in my room, Leo was standing in a corner with his arms crossed and Angela and Mikey were eating, more like gobbling pizza.

"Don. dude, what ya doin? " Angela said since she wasn't here when he explained it at first.

"Somehow there's mutagen in this place for some reason and I'm so confused "

"Well .... I don't know what your taking about so imma get a drink, y'all want any?" She asked everyone, but they declined and then she disappeared into the hallways once more.

Angela POV

I was downstairs going into the fridge moving things out the way to see the last orange soda in the back.

I cheered in success in my head and heard the doorbell ring again for some reason.

"I thought all we ordered was pizza?"

I walked over to the door and opened it to see something I thought that would only be in Wonderland.

There stood a huge blonde dog figure thing with large spikes on his shoulders. It wasn't alone either; no, next to him was a red-purple colored scaled fish with drawled out razor teeth and robot looking legs, both staring at me viciously like predator meeting prey.

"Umm I think y'all got the wrong house, so imma close the door in y'all face and scream okay? okay bye bye!", already slamming the door but the dog thing put his huge foot in the freaking way at the last minute and yanked the door open almost taking it off it's hedges.