Sollamal Thotthalum...

BGM : Ammadi Ammadi - Desingu Raja

Ammadi ammadi nerungi ortharam paakava
aiyodi aiyodi mayangi madiyinil pookava

K : Eneke...nee tha venum... kadaikuma?

That moment Mullai left like she was in cloud nine, she could not believe her ears.. after some moments of silence..

BGM :

sollamal thottalum unnidam manam mayanguthe
sonnalum ketkatha un kurumbugal pidikuthe
anaintha udagalum naanamum vilagi pogirathe
yethuku idaiveli indruthan idhayam ketkirathe
kooduthe athil kooduthe
thegame athil moozhguthe hey hey❤❤❤

M mind voice : Nambe enna solrethe.. itheke tha evelo nalla katherom,evanghe ipde patte ne sollithaghele..

M : Eneghe... na..ninghe..

Mullai smiled and looked down at her feet, not able to hide her shyness..

Kathir held her chin and slowly pushed her face up, he cupped her left cheek..

K : Solle kadaikuma?

M : Na ungeleke tha nge..eppovumey.. kekenuma verre..

She said in a sweet husky voice..and held his right hand slowly intertwining her fingers to his..

He came even closer and touched her nose with his..knocking it slowly. He was intoxicated with her breath.. it was something new..something he has never experienced before..

They stayed like that for sometime..

Mullai and Kathir closed their eyes, enjoying the moment, acknowledging their feelings.

Both their heartbeats so fast that they could hear each others heartbeats..

K mind voice : Amma Mullai..nee enekhetha.. na rombe kudethe vecheven..

K : Mullai...

M : Enna Mama...

Suddenly they heard noise at the door. Meena and Dhanam has returned from the temple.

Mullai quickly took her hands away and sat down pretending to collect the dropped flowers on the floor.

Kathir not knowing what to do , also sat down to help Mullai.

M: Yengha enna penringha, akka varaghe, yethavethe solle poraghe, vennaghe naney penikiren.

K : Ille parevale unem solle mathange, pathekelam.

D : Mullai..Kathiru..enna achi, enna penringhe rendu perum, aiyo yen poovelam ipde kodhireke. Ethachum sandai ya?

M: Akka, ille ka..kai thaveri tha.. verre unem ille..

K: Amma anni kai thaveri tha..

Meena: Athe cheri, inthe nerethela inge enna penringhe, nanghe tha sapadu kanna kithe kudethe anepithomey..

D : Vide Meena, aven vidhe batherema irekethane pakke vantherepan.. ille kathiru..

Kathir knowing D and Me are teasing him quickly wanted to leave.

K : Cheri anni, na varen..

He glanced at Mullai and signaled his eyes, Na varen and smiled mischievously..

M returned K's glance and slowly touched her nose, remembering their nose knock a while ago.

D : Hmm..hmmm..nadakutham..nadakutham..sikirema innoru kolanthai varre pothe nambe vetheke..

M : Ponghe ka..apdilam onum ille...

Mullai quickly went into their room, feeling contended , she never expected K to say that..

Now she can't wait for tonight...

Tbc...