Pagal Iduvo Iraviduvo

Iniki BGSong : Theeran Athigaram Ondru
Oru veetil Neeyum Naanum.
Ondraga Thoongum Neram.
Edhirpaarthe ezhundhen dhinandhorum
Mudhalnaal Varayil iniyellam
Muzhudhai arangerum.
Virumbum vagayil.

Dhinam Dhinam naan mayangugirene
Pagal idhuvo iravidhuvo.
Velichangalai maruppathinale.
Nilavugaim sadhi idhuvo.

Arayil kadhavum. Adaindhe kidandhai
Iravum pagalum. Inaiyum irulaai.

Unaye ulagam ena naan nanaiyum
Nilaiye varamagum.

Oru Veetil Neeyum Naanum.
Ondraga Vaazhum Neram.
Edhirpaarthe irundhen palakaalam
Idhunaal varayil.
Kanavellam inidhaai nanavaagum.
Iravin Madiyil.

❤🥰🤗🥰❤

Kathir sent them off.. he even insisted they should not go.. but they said they will be back in 2 or 3 hours..

Rendu moonu mani neram... K and M all alone..in tge house... 🙈

Kathir sat at the hall.. the memories of when he came to look for Mullai during her birthday flashed..
he laughed thinking how much misunderstanding they both went through...

Unknowingly he let out a sigh of relief..

K : Enge ivele kanem.. nambele inge kuthithe vanthethe ivele allai kanem.. Mullai..Mullai...

He called out while walking into the kitchen..

There he saw her...  moving here and there and a good aroma was on air.. he decide to play a little with her...

K : Miau...miau... hiding behind the door

M's thoughts : Ponnai kum manushan sathathekum vityasam kudhe va eneke teriyathe . Achoo  mama.. irenthalum parevale..nambene mariye nadipom..

M : Enna poona satham kekethe.. nambe vethele poonai ireka enna... nalla periya poonaiya irekumo...

K : Miau..miau..miau.. he could not controlled his laughter thinking M thought it was really a poonai

Achoo achoo enna oru velaiyathe thanem purushanekum pondatikum...

M slowly went near the door...

M : Poonai...poonai  thirudu poonai.. and held Kathir's ears.. 🤭

K's thoughts  : Mathiketheney!

M : Achoo ningela.. na kudhe yetho thiruthu poonai ne nenechen nge .sorry ghe...

K : Nenepeh nenepeh.. ithan sakke ne nalla en kathe pudichi tireveriya.. K acted sad...

M : Sorry sorry rombe valikethe.. mullai was worried she had hurt him...

Suddenly M smelled something like was about to burnt...

M : Achooo omelette pochi...
she went quickly and touched the frying pan with her index finger and thumb without thinking that it is hot...

M : Ahhhh ammmaaa....

Kathir panicked when he saw her shouting and moving her fingers away from the hot pan...

K: Ey ennachii... patheeee...

He quickly took her finger and put it into his mouth , sucking it to sooth it, M crunched her face in slight pain...

While soothing her finger in his mouth... K looked at M ...

Her saree pleats was tucked into her hip.. exposing her hip a bit..just enough to make him want more ..the pink saree complimented her colour so well..

Making her look even more beautiful...
her face was slightly sweaty..on her forehead..her neck.. sweat was running like pearls...

K: Azhagi... he said softly but enough for Mullai to hear...

M: Yenghe..enna soninge... she ask in a low husky voice...

K let her fingers go... and moved closer to her..tucking his hand at her waist.. he went closer to her ears... slightly blew soft kisses on her ears and said...

K: Azhagi...ennode azhagi...

M closed her eyes and tilt her head up lost in desire...

K moved to her long neck..slowly tracing his fingers from her ears to her hairline..moving to her neck... he stopped... and kissed her jawline...

Mullai let out a soft moan and long moan not being able to contain K's teasing anymore ..

M : Yenghe...enna penringhe... amma appa vanthere poranghe...

K's thoughts: Avengha tha theliva solithe poirekangheley.. 2 3 mani neram kalichi tha varuvum ne...

K: Athelam varre mathanghe... na pesama thane irenthen.. nee tha thiruthu poonai ne sooli usupe ethi vithe...

M : Ninghe tha poonai mathiri miau miau ne penni appavi ya neh enne yemathinghe...

K : Amma..amma...rombe appavi ponnu nee... he said and nibbled her ears..slolwy biting it with his lips...

He slowly let of the saree pleats she tucked at hip free.... 

M moved away and held a shelf nearby..feeling shy..and high...

K went behind her, gentle kissed her back..slowly moving from her neck to her mid back...

He put his hand at her hips...gripped it...making her let out a heavy breath... both their heart beats were racing time...

He knelt down.. he gripped her waist..and kissed it..slowly and traced her curves with his fingers...

Suddenly he held her at her knees and carried her...

M was shocked..

M: Yenghe enna penringha..videngha enna ..

She said but didn't want him to let her go indeed..

K: Videva unne assaiya rasichen...

He took her all the way to the room..briefly closed the room door..and slowly placed her on the bed...

He sat beside her.... took her hair..undid her hair tie and her hair plaits..letting her hair free...

K : Mullai.. ipde mudiya vericha.. avelo azhaga ireke teriyuma... apdi ireke.. solleve mudiyatha aleveke azhage...

M: Hmmm...apdiya... she said looking at him with her dreamy eyes...

K : Apditha.. inimey nambe thaniya irekum bothe..nee eppeyom mudiya jadai podhe kudathe....

He said and moved his hands into her hair..slowly massaging it...

M : Yenghe...pagale ghe... she said even huskier voice making K feel a twitch deep in his stomach...

K : Pagal la irentha enna..irava irentha enna Mullai... eppolethum nee en pondati thaneh...

M's thoughts : Mama... etheke melle ennale mathum venna ne solle mudiyuma enna..

She turned her hair slowly hitting his face...made him startled...

K's thoughts : Enna vasam... perre le poo ve vechirika.. aprem vasam illama irekema...

She touched his forehead with her finger...slowly moving to the bridge of his nose..she stopped right on top his upper lip... she moved her finger on his moustache..

She leaned in closer and softly kissed his lips.. he was quick to grasp and put his hands behind her shoulders, pulled her closer and deepen the kiss to eternity...

M: Kathire.....

K : Mullai...

Tbc