Echil Koda Punitham Agumae

BgSong : Kadhalan (my fav movie and fav  song)

Kaadhalikkum pennin kaigal
Thottu neetinal
Chinna thagaram kooda
Thangam dhanae
Kaadhalikkum pennin vanna

Kannam rendilae
Minnum paruvum kooda
Pavazham dhanaeSindhum vervai

Theertham agum
Chinna parvai
Motcham agum

❤❤❤

In the next morning :

K woke up very much early tough he was tired from last nights love making with his azhagi.. the feeling that they will be leaving this privacy and returning to the home  was somewhat making him feel restless..

As he woke up.. he saw Mullai still sleeping soundly...
He remembered how last night she enchanted him with her beauty and desire.. the amount of pleasure he felt in every part of his body and the feeling of being so loved by someone was making him crazy.. 

K's thought: Nambeleke epdi lam oru valkai kadaikum ne.. kalyanam agumne ne kudhe nenechi pathethey ille.. ithele evelo azhagana pondati ne kanavele kudhe nenechethey ille..avva kanne..avve lip um..hips um.. appapa..enna.. nenachaley bothey erethe.. kudethe vecheven nee kathiru... he thought smiling...

As he was thinking..staring at her still in sleep...

Feeling that someone was watching her made her  opened her eyes.. as she saw him smiling at her she smiled at him too..not the usual smile but more of a lusty smile...

M: Hmm...yenghe... elentherichetingela... yen enneye kupedeleh...
she said stretching herself..forgetting she was not wearing her attire..she was indeed not wearing anything... exposing herself to him...

He was  stunned to see her like that...
He stared at her..like a lover boy lost in desire...

M: Ennaghe... she was curious thingking what was wrong with him... but soon realized her vulnerability and pulled the blanket to cover herself..hiding herself...

K: Ey... he too moved himself into the blanket.. inge va en kithe..

She moved closer to him..

M : Good Morning mama... she said in a low husky voice near his ears..slowly nibbling it.. she knew exactly what it could do to him

K moved closer and said  Good Morning Mulla... leaned in and kissed her... on her lips... soft and slow...

M: Ahhh...Hmmm... she moaned feeling aroused in the dewy morning  breeze...

K: Ipdelam kalelei eneye padethere di nee... unne nall purra ipde pathekithe irekelam... semma azhaga ireke di...

M: Apdiya mama.. she said and turned her back towards him.. pressing her body to meet the shape of his...

Her back facing his front...his face indulged in the crook of her neck... inhaling her after sleep scent... his body attaching to her body shape... he moved his hands to her waist.. slowly moving to her stomach..to her upper stomach and finally to her beautiful chest.. he felt it with his hands...moving slowly according to the moaning sounds of hers...

She kept saying...Mama...Kathiru..Mama...Kathiru..in between his touch.. slowly moving her hips to match his hands movements.. making him more aroused...

He turned her to the front..got on top of her... kissed her deep..exploring her beautiful lips..and wet tongue..  he moved slowly to her neck... she moved her head to the side allowing him to kiss and bite her deep into her neck skin leaving a mark there... a beautiful love bite...

She allowed him to explore her..all the time holding his hair... pulling and caressing it to the rhythm of their moment...

He moved slowly to her beautifully erected two soft parts of her front body...  he played his tongue along making her move like a beautiful dancer in his hands...

And he moved even lower..to her belly button..circling it and gripping her waist..

He murmered...Azhagi.. uyire kudekelam iveleke...

She murmured back in a husly voice.... Uyire lam kudekeke venna mama... oru Uyire kudenghe pothum....  meaning she wanted to another life from him... 🙈

He moved to the part between her legs and hips..slowly playing his tongue along...

She was still moaning not able to say or do anything...

And when he reach to the most vulnerable part of her.. she finally gave up and pushed his head closer signaling him to fulfill her desires...

M: Kathiru ipde penatha da... pavem le naneh...

And with that he played his magic tongue into her..making her twist  and turn restless... 

M's thoughts : Mudile ennale... ipdelam..rathiriyum pangalum penenah..enna seiven nane.. evaghe melle paithiyuma irekey... Mama... kallam purra ninghe eneke venum...

She pulled him to face her.. kisssed him full of desire and turned him lie on the bed... she sat on him... put both her hand into her hand...moving it into one side.. making her look even hot...

His eyes went half open in lust looking at his beautiful wife in front of him... 

M raised her eyebrows... signalling him..

M: Venuma mama...

As she said.. she moved from him... and swayed her curvy  hips to the sofa...  the sight of her walking moving her curvy..lime coloured body to the sofa was too good that he followed her without any delay...

She moved and lied her self on the sofa... her head on the sofa handle.. her hands on her hair.. one was curling her long hair.. the other was just slowly moving on her scalp.. he looked at her for a moment.. and knelt  beside the sofa..near her ankle which was adorned with the shining kolusu he gifted her..

He kissed those beautiful ankle ... slowly moving to her leg..to her thighs and up..n up..till he reaches her lips.. he kissed her again..full.of force..lingering his tongue into hers.. both their saliva becoming one...making both of them lost into their own world in the dewy morning before sunrise... Kadhalikum pennin echil koda Punitham Agumae... Illaya?

Tbc