Kanne Moodi Kande Kanave

BgSong today is from Mehendi Circus- Kodi Aruvi

Kodi aruvi kottuthae
Adi en mela
Athu thedi usura muttuthae
Nedham unnaala

Kodi aruvi kottuthae
Adi en mela
Athu thedi usura muttuthae
Nedham unnaala

Malai kovil vilakkaaga
Ozhiyaa vanthavalae
Manasodu tholapottu
Ennaiyae kandavalae
Kanna moodi kanda kanavae

Pala jenmam thaandi vantha uravae
Kanna moodi kanda kanavae
Pala jenmam thaandi vantha uravae

❤❤❤❤

The time was ticking...

M: Yenghe..ezhentheringhe..

After their passionate love making, they both slept of in each other arms on the sofa.. K was cupping M into his hands..safe and secure.. M just fall a sleep as soon as her head hit his chest..after all it was a day full of activity.. he kissed her forehead and fall asleep himself too..

When he heard her musical voice, he stirred and opened his eyes..

K: Time acha.. cheri na poi kulikeren..
M: Appo nane nge...

K pinched her nose and thought

Pareda assaiya en assai azhagi ke..

K: Nee illamel la di en azhagiye....va and he carried her into the bathroom..

She happily held his neck and let herself to be pampered by her Kathir...her mama.. she was wearing the bathrobe and K was on his vesthi..

As soon as they reach the bathroom, he let her down and opened the shower and adjusted the water temperature..

M: Ennaghe penringhe.. she asked as she him opening and adjusting the temperature and feeling the water from the shower...

K: Ille thani sudhetha ne pathen.. rombe uneke sudha ireke pothe athan... illena rombe chillene ireke pothe  room AC vere rombe cold ah irenthechi leh..

M was so touched with the amount of detail he paid attention to ensure she was comfortable..

When he was all sure all was ok..he went into the shower and spread both his hands and asked her to come to him...

She was all smiles and was about to move into his hugs..

K: Ey...irre..

M: Yenghe..ennachi...

K: Kulikom pothe..ithe theveya.. he said showing her robe..

M: Appo ithe mathum theveya.. she said and pulled off his vesthi...

She winked at him and took off her robe..slowly..her eyes not leaving his.. he was drooling over her...looking at her from top to bottom..and all the marks that he made yesterday and this morning was visible in every part of her..especially her neck and collarbone..

K murmured  : Azhagi... and pulled her hand..making her move into his hug... and he hugged her under the running warm shower water... both their body embracing each other..