Chandiranai Thotthathu Yar...

Just imagine this as you read.. I had so much joy writing this chapter hope you all enjoy it too :)

Bgm : Ratchagan - Chandiranai Thotthahu Yar

Hey pookalai chedikodiyin porulendru ninaithirundhen
Poovai unnai paartha pinnae pookalin mozhi arindhen
Ooh thalaiyanai enbadhellam thalaikendru Ninaithirundhen

Thalaivanai pirigaiyilae thalaiyanai thunai arindhen

Theepandham pondravan naan dheepamendru aagivitten

Puyaluku pirandhaval naan thendralendru maarivitten
Karungallai pondravan naan karpooram aagivitten

Chandhiranai .....❤❤❤❤

That day upon leaving home , Kathir went to the photo studio with Kanna to frame his Mullai's photo.

He wanted to frame only her photo as he saw that she had her photo in her room at her parents home.
He wanted to give her all the love or even more love then her parents could have possibly showered upon their only daughter.

K mind voice : Iniki inthe photo kudethe avele asathire venditha, ethachum sweetha vangi kudetha nalla irekumey.. enna vangelam..

K thought for a while and something strikes him! He knows what he is going to get her!

Shop Worker : Sir photo ready aghe 1 hour agum, aprema vanghe sir, pakka ve ready penni tharen.

K : Nejama va, 1 hour ah..

Shop Worker : Amma Sir 1 hour. Sir...unge wife ah? Rombe azhaga irekange Sir...

K Mind Voice : Evan enna nambe Mullai ve rasikeran!

Suddenly  his jealously spiked and he felt uneasy when another man said his Mullai is Azhagi..

K mind voice : Ave eneke mathum tha Azhagi!

K : Eh, unem print podevena, va Kanna nambe verre kadai pathekelam!

K wanted to leave but Kanna reminded him that is already late and all shops will be closing soon. K contemplated and gave in to Kanna.

Shop Worker : Sir..sir na potheva sonnen Sir, kove padthinge sir..manichirungel..

K : Cheri pathe batherama print podenum, aprem verre entha copy yum inge vechike kudathe, purinchetha? K warned the shop worker sternly.

Meanwhile K went to get his another sweet gift for Mullai and later collected the framed photo.

Later that night after everyone had dinner.

Mullai left to KM room to do some chores, while K was having light conversation with Kanna.

Kanna : Anne photo kudethethiya anni kithe?

K: Ille da, inimel tha.. K was smiling with full of delight, he cant wait to see her reaction upon seeing the frame and the sweet gift...

Kanna : Oh cheri..orey lovevanghi..

K : Dei po, poi padhi

As K entered KM room, he saw Mullai was arranging the bed and pillow..

He came in and pretended to look for thani sembu..

K : He corrected his throat and as M looked at him smiling he asked...Thani...?

M : Oh irenghe edethe varen..

As she left, K quickly asked Kanna to pass the photo frame and hung it on the wall above her bed

He was smiling satisfied and he waited for M as if nothing happened.

M came in with the thani sembu and passed to him

M : Enghe..thani.. ans as she glanced he saw her photo on the wall

M : Enghe yarre ghe enode photo inge mathena?

She was sp shocked to see her photo framed beautifully against the wall.

K : Hmm...terileye..

M : Yenghe chumma sollathinge..ningethaney?

K : Pudichiruka?

M : Rombe.. thanks nge.. her eyes swelled, because she did not expect this at all, she felt moved with his unexpected gesture.

K : Unode room le unge vithe le ipde irekum le, athele nee padavai thavani potherepe..

M : Yenghe epdi ungeleke nyabegam ireke, enege vetheke oru thadavai tha vanthinge..

K : Athelam apditha..

Mullai climbed on her bed to have a closer look at her photo... K moved closer to the other end.. they both looked at the photo in awe..

M mind voice : Ivaghe ipde nambeleke ithelam seiraghe..ithe na nenechi kudhe pakele..

K mind voice : Azhagu devathai... ippo adethe gift the kudethe asathe vendhitha...

K and M slowly moved and came to the centre, and slowly both their shoulders hit each other and they turned to face each other...

M : Yenghe.
K slowly lifted his finger n put on her lips.. shuuing her..

K : Iniki pazghale ennomo enneye kuptheye..apdi kupede...

She looked down at her feet feeling very shy, she pursed her lips, her heart beat fastens..

M : Mama....

Kathir felt his feet were not on the floor anymore..

K : Kanne mudhe...

She followed what his said and closed her eyes.. she was not in the situation to deny anything.. her feet were also not on the floor..

K took the sweet gift he bought for and took her demure hands and put it in her hands..

M opened her eyes slowly and looked at her hands..

M : 5 Star ahhhhh.... yenghe ithe eneke rombe pudicha chocolate, epdi ghe ungeleke teriyum?

M was excited like a small girl, she was so surprised he knew she liked this chocolate brand particularly.

K : Teriyum..ne yethene thadavai kadaile vanthe yarukum teriyathe ne nenechi ithe edethedhe pove..

M mind voice : Aathi..yarukum teriyathe nenecha ivaghe pathethaghele..

M : Illeghe..yarum pakelene nenechen...

K : oh apdiya... and pinched her nose..

M felt so touched with how he remembers so many details about her even though he seemed not to bother her all the while before.

K : Chocolate sapdelamey...

M opened the chocolate and took a bite and she took a piece and neared K..

M : Mama...ningelum sapedenghe.. and gave him the piece

K opened his mouth slightly, signaling her to feed him...

She was hesitant a while..shy as always..

He looked away and said mudiyathe na parevale

M : Aiyoo mama..apdilam ille..

She slowly neared him even closer and gave a kiss on his cheek..
K was caught with surprise and turned immediately , M quickly fed the chocolate piece to him and he caught her fingers between his lips.

TBC