Putham Pudhu Vazhka

BgSong : ThangaMagan
Enna solla
Yedhu solla
Kannodu kan pesa
Vaartha illa

Ennennavo ullukulla
Vella sollaama
En vekkam thalla

Chinna chinna aasa
Ulla thikki thikki pesa
Malligapo vaasam
Konjam kathoda veesa

Uthu uthu paarkka
Nenjil muthu muthaa verkka
putham pudhu vazhka
Yenna unnodu serka.

❤❤❤

Mullai right now wanted Kathir so much. So does Kathir...again...

K : Va kattel le ke pogelam..
M : Ippo tungere neram ille ne soninghe..
K: Yar sonna ippo tunge poram ne.. he said mischievous..

They slowly moved to the bed..

As they sat..K slowly tried to move her saree blouse shoulder sleeve,kissing her shoulder blades softly...

He slowly undid the pin holding her  saree pleats... releasing them...

M made a small hush sound... and turned to other side..smiling

K : Athe epdi Mullai, eneke un melle assai ye teere madethe...

M turned and smiled at him.. there is nothing else she could say..she was in a beautiful dream which she hopes never ends forever..

Her breath hikes fast..while he slowly moves his fingers toward her chin..slowly reaching her cheek..her rosy plump cheek..

He moved closer and kissed her lips... slowly she closed her eyes..enjoying the kiss..
it was deep..demanding..very much different from the kisses they had before.

His warm tongue and lips flatters Mullai's beautiful rosy lips..she moaned a little and murmured ' Mama' ,   as their tongue meet for eternity.

She puts her arms around him and squeeze him tightly against her body...

One of his hands moved to her back, slowly undoing her blouse tie at the shoulder.. while the other running through her hair...

He moved both his hand slowly, unhooking the single hook on her blouse..releasing it slowly...

Mullai was enjoying every moment, she was on cloud nine..too much obsessed in desire for her Mama...

K moved his hands down her spine, reaching her waist... he slowly gripped her hips, she let out a soft moan..

The grip made her feel a pain ish moan.. the pain was sharp yet sweet making her wanting even more of him..

K : Mullai... unnode tol evelo menmaya ireke, thani oru vasem..azhagane neram...cumma apdi ireke... he said softly whispering to her... admiring his azhagi..

M : Hmmm... was the best she could say at this moment... she was lost for words indeed..

He slowly moved Mullai to the pillow.. carefully her back facing him...

Slowly he blow kisses from her neck to her spine as her blouse was already open and released.. .tracing her hips gentle with his fingers... he saw a small mole at the middle of her spine..a hidden mole.. he kisses it..his secret mole that added beauty to her curvy back..

M squeaks feeling restless, she gently turned over and caressed his face..she run her hands into his hair..pulling him closer to her..
Her saree was already not on her shoulder..

The view of her half done blouse on her body made him excites deep down..

He obeyed to her movements and ended at the blades of her neck, in hailing her beautiful scent and then they were unstoppable till the next hours..

Ennennavo ullukulla
Vella sollaama
En vekkam thalla
Chinna chinna aasa
Ulla thikki thikki pesa
Malligapo vaasam
Konjam kathoda veesa...

And the slept peacefully till dawn...
Mullai slept with a smile..a sweet smile..

M's thoughts: Naliki kalalei koil le ke ponem...

...........

The next morning, Mullai woke up early, she had plans for today! At the kitchen D was already preparing breakfast.

M : Akka, iniki Sunday le..

D : Amma Mullai.. iniki kadai leave.. varrethele oru naal tha ivaghe ellarum nalla tungi , nalla sapedevanghe..nimithiya ..

M: Hmm akka, na nenechen..koil ke poithe..apdeh enge amma poi pathedhe varelam ne..  pogatha ka avangha kudha...

D : Tharalama poithe va Mulla, niyum Kathir um santhoshama irekeretha patha kandipa avegha inum rombe santhoshama irepaghe.. enna rendu perum santhosama irekighala? D asked in a teasing tone...

M : Chi pongha ka...

D : Cheri, cheri poi unge avaghe ve elupi kulupathi vide..neram agethele..

M : Akka chumma othathinghe eneye..

M smiled shyly and went to the room to awake Kathir..

M : Yenghe..yenghe..she slowly shook him..elentheringhe...

K : Slowly opened his eyes... Mullai.... he kept looking at her...

K's thoughts : Eere mudiyode evelo azhaga ireka.. eveleke therathe azhagu...

M : Yenghe apdi pakeringhe... yehletheringhe  sikirama..

K : Yen pake kudatha.. na innum kude pathereken..he said winking at her...

M : Achoo kalelei chumma irenghe... poi kulingha..
Koil ke poithe.. enge amma vitheke poithe varelama nge?

She looked at him longingly, hoping he will agree to come to her house..

K : Yen apdi kekere.. nee enge kupdalam na varuven Mullai..he said pinching her nose.. anna ipdilam kalelei en mineke varethe Mullai..oru mathiriya ireke..

M : Enna mathiri Mama.. she leaned closer.. inum patheleya? Poi kulinghe... she said caressing his already messy hair..

They both laughed...

Once they were ready to leave.. D started his words of advice to Kathir as to how to to behave at his mamanar's house.

D : Dei Kathiru, ange poiye umme ireke kudathe cheriya,nalla kala kala ne pesenum, mama athai ne nalla mariyathaiya nadenthekenum, puriyitha..

K : Cheri Anni..

M's thoughts : Akka.. athelam appo ka.. ippo avanghe rombe marithanga..minthi mathiri ille.. she smiled...

D : Ni yen Mullai thaniya  sirikire, cheri pathe ponghe rendu perum...

They both got on to the bike.. Mullai held his shoulders..

K : Mullai ipde tholl le pudichikitha, rombe abathu.. kille vilenthereve...

M was slightly confused but understood where K was getting...

She slowly moved her hand to his hips..moving to front..

K: Nalla irekema pudichiko cheriya... na unne inthe kanadiyile pathekithe poven..

M: Appo road eh pathe pogamathingela? She laughed...

Tbc..