Paranthu Pogiren

BGSong : Pyaar Prema Kadhal- Surprise Me

Kanavu Kanavu Pookkalai
Ninaivil Nugarnthu Paarkkiren
En Naavil Naaney En Thenaagiren

Siragu Siragu Megathai
Aninthu Paranthu Pogiren
Naanattra Naanaaga Naanaagiren

Veesum Vellai Kaatril
En Suvaasam Neenga Paarka
En Thega Theeyil Aadai Neithu
Pootti Vaithene

Antha Saayam Pona Vaanil
Oru Vaanavillai Polley
En Vaazhvil Vannam Sertha
Unnai Kaaval Kondeney.

En Maarbiley
Un Moochu Paayum Antha Velaiyil
Kanninnoram Neer Thuli
Veezha Kandeney...

❤❤❤❤❤

After moments...

M was sitting on the bed and K was on her lap, his eyes  closed.. she was caressing his hair.. they were both lost in thoughts of the love they shared a while ago..

It was sweet..full of passion and unconditional love..love of a husband and wife..

M reminisced about how he handled her with outmost care, ensuring she was comfortable the whole time, never to hurt her physically or emotionally in anyway.. how he helped her get dressed after...

She slowly bent and kissed his forehead..

M : Thiruthu poonai.. she murmured..

he smiled slightly to the kiss and her murmur..

M: Yengha... Sapdelema..neram agethe leh..

K : Iru unge amma appa ellam varethyn serthe sapedelam...

M was surprised with what K said  , she never expected such care from K towards her parents.

Especially her mother , she remembered how she had insulted her before even during his 1st visit to her home back then..

M: Avengha mella ungeleke entha kovemum illeya nge.. rombe nandri nge.. she said her voice shaky...

K immediately sat up.. and looked at M.. he touched her hair, it was flowing freely..

K: Tirumbe... he said and took a comb nearby the bed and slowly pulled her hair..braiding it..

K: Avenghe melle eneke kovem irenthelam unmai tha.... anna..he paused...  avenghe illame nee illeye.. athe epdi nee venum anna avenghe venam ne neneikerethe... unneke appa amma na.. eneke avenghe athai mama.. ennode Mullai yode appa amma eneke eppovum mukiyam..

He gave he gave her long explanation while finish braiding her hair...

She turned and smiled at him...

M : Rombe Thanks nge...cheri vanghe poiye omelette podelam.. she said laughing

They both went to the kitchen and finished up the remaining chores..

Suddenly they heard noise outside..

M: Appa amma vanthethange polle... na sapade edethe vechithe varen nge..

K went to the front to welcome them..

Parvathi and Murugan looked rather tired..