Kannam Poochi Aadinaai

BGM : Kanda Naal Muthal - Pani Thuli

Nagangalum Viralgalum, Thottu Konda Nerangal
Ènni Athai Paathathillai Èndru Pothum Noorugal
Aetho Oru Thendral Mothi, Mella Mella Maarinom
O... Unnai Naanum, Ènnai Neeyum
Èngae Èndru Thaedinom.
Nammai Šuttri Koottam Vanthum Thaniyaanam.
Thanimayil Nejukkulae Pesalamo
Paesum Pothey Paesum Pothey
Mounam Aanom.

Mugaththirai Kullae Nindru, Kannam Poochi Aadinaai
Poiyal Oru Maalai Katti, Poosai Seithu Soodinaai
Nizhalgalin Ulle Ulla, Nijangalai Thedinaen
Neeyaai Athai Solvaai Èna,
Nithamum Naan Vaadinaen.
Solla Ninaithaen, Aanaal Vaarthai Illai.
Unnai Vittaal Yaarum Ènthan Šontham Illai.
Šontham Èndru Yarum Ini Thevayilla...
❤❤❤❤

Mullai slowly moved her fingers from his lips and put it in her mouth, finishing the remaining chocolate peice slowly while looking at K..

M : Rusiya irekele... she said in a low voice

K : Rombe... he smiled intoxicated and feeling heady

And she turned away smiling..

But before she could move..he came close to her ears,she could feel his warmth..she could feel his breath hot upon her skin..

K : Kalelei onnu ketheney...

A flash of what happened this morning came to her mind... his 'eneke nee tha venum' were first of the few rare words of love he had said to her..

As much as she wanted to turn n hug him tight..she decided to make him wait...make him long for her...and only then she will surrender..

M mind voice : Avelo sikerama kadaichuruma mama... inum nareya etherpakeren unge kithe..

And without turning around to face K she said..

M : Enna kethigha? Nyabagam illeye nge..

M kept her face straight..acting innocent.. but deep inside she was laughing..enjoying the confused face of Kathir..

K mind voice : Nyabagam illeya.. enna solre ive. evelo performance penenum... K slightly frowned his face..

M could not stand her laughter and laughed abit thinking K did not see her, but he did and at that moment he understood her kaana moochi adham..

M  : Amma..amma..enekey nyabagam ille enna kethene... cheri vide.. enge paiyi... he asked jokingly and moved...

He moved to look for his paiyi cupping his beard to hide his smiley face..

She quickly went behind him and held his shoulders, resting her face on his shoulders..her hands carefully holding his shoulders.. he held her fingers tight.. a fimiliar feel of electricity went through both of them

M : Mama..thukem varetha... low..husky..seductive..

K : Ille vareleye.

M : Eneke varethe Mama..na tunge poren..

M caressed his hair slowly

M : Good night mama...

and moved away to her bed..

K was left there standing feeling startled amd puzzled with everything that just happened

M was excited to start  her married life but she wanted to take it slow.. she wanted to fall in love deep and slow and wanted everything to happen naturally.

M mind voice : Pavem mama, anna.. kathirenthal than suvai athigama irekum.. konje naal kakhe vepom..

K mind voice : Ipde padetheralae.. nambe neleme puriyama... anna eneke puriyethe..kathirenthal than suvai athigama irekum..❤

K : Nejama tukem varetha uneke... eppothem ethachum pessi kithe irepe.. ipde vanthe ukare ethachum peselam...

M : Peselamey nge..tho varen irenge... she said feeling happy inside

They both sat on the floor..a distance was separating them...

K : Hmm... sapthiya ?

M : Hmm sapten nge..

K : Enna sapthe?

M was feeling totally amused with the effort K is trying to put in making a conversation with her after she left him puzzled just now...at the same time she was also feeling funny and decided to never give in.

M mind voice : Nambe vere yarumey love kudhe penethe ille.. ippo tha mudhal thadavaiya oru paiyan nambe kithe valiyeran.. nambe udaney ok penire kudathe, konjem aleye videnum..

Inthe ponungaley ipde tha.. oruthen vilunthe tha ne terincha..udeney avene unde ille ne penirevangheley.. 🤭

K : Enna yosikire? Enna sapthen na?

M : Athe ille, ningelum athey sapadhu thaney sapthinge..aprem yen kekeringhe ne yosikiren..

K mind voice : Rombe overa tha nambele othera.. irekethum..ithevum nalla tha ireke.. 

K knew what he had to do...

He slowly took her hand and played with her fingers..

K mind voice : Ive kai viral kudhe evelo azhaga irekey..

M mind voice : Athi..enna ivaghe..nambe konjem kanna moochi adelam ne pathe, ivaghe ipde peraghale

K brought her fingers to his lips and kissed it one by one, while looking at M..

M feel an exhilarating shiver run through her, she closed her eyes unknowingly. She felt her her cheeks heating..butterflies in her stomach..

K was enjoying the moment...

K : Mullai.. seductively...

M : Hmmm... she gently bit her bottom lip .and run her tongue through it..

Her Hmmm and action twisted his heart 💞

K mind voice : Azhagi... enode azhagi..enaku mathumana azhagi .

K was so tempted to run his fingers along her lips..trace it slowly..but he didn't...instead he trailed his fingers from her fingers up to her elbow..slowly..

He was admiring her beauty.. her eyes..her nose..her lips..everything was perfect..beyond perfect in fact..

And without realizing his hand went to her cheeks.. caressing it slowly..

M mind voice : Athi.. itheke melai nambe inge ukathum avelo tha.. nambe kanna moochi atham pochi..

M opened her eyes in split and stood up and sat on her bed..

M : Na poi tungeren ghe..neram...neram..achii nge.. she said breathless

K : Ey... K smirked..  En kithey va kanna moochi adere..

M quickly pulled the blanket over her head and breathed heavy.. while K was smiling victoriously

.. he could not believe how they became this close..one year ago they were like rge worst enemies... look at them now..teasing each other lovingly..

Tbc