Embuttu irukkudhu aasai

Iniki BGSong - Saravanan Irukka Bayamaen 

Embuttu irukkudhu aasai
Un mela…adha kaattaporen

Ambuttu azhagaiyum neenga
Thaalaatta….kodiyetha vaaren

Ullaththa koduthavan yengumbodhu
Ummunnu irukkuriyae

Chellatha eduthukka ketka venaam
Ammammaa asathuriyae

Kottikkavukkura aalaiyae
Indhaadii…

❤❤❤❤❤

Mullai turned to face Kathir...

M: Yenghe... she said in a low..husky voice...

K : Hmmm... he gasped at her tone...

Suddenly, a loud thunder noise broke the night silence...

Out of surprise wirh the loud thunder, M gripped K's shirt and closed her eyes, K held her shoulders tight

K : Bayepedathe...unem ille...

Something striked Mullai's mind...

M : Accho choo.... she exclaimed... moving away quickly towards the door..

K: Enachi... K panicked thinking something went wrong..

M : Kodhi le thuni..mazhai nge.. na poren...

She dashed out immediately..

K mind voice : Na mazhai ke enna throgam senjeno..nalla neram pathe adikethey... he laughed at his misfortune

As Mullai went out, K followed her but he saw D running behind Mullai so he stopped and went back in..

D : Mullai neeya, paren thiderne mazhai..

M : Amma ka, nanum kodhi le thuni edeke marenthen mathiyanem...

They quickly picked up the cloths and walked into the house to place it on the shelf nearby..

That is when D realized the poo on Mullai's hair..

D :Mullai, iniki nambe poo vangheleye, poo vere fresh ah ireke...

M blushed red

M : Athe avegha .. she half finished her sentence.. ponghe ka..

D : Unge avaghe vangi kudethagela.. ohh apdi...

D : Mullai, mudiye kaiye vechude illena joram varum..

M : Cheri ka,ningelum kaiya vecheringhe.....

D mind voice : Evenge rendu perum ipde irekethe evelo santhosama ireke...

M went in back to the room..

As she walked..she half undid her plaits and let her half hair loose... leaving the poo in place as Kathir has pinned it just now..it was slightly wet, her neck and blouse was also slightly wet..

M mind voice : Achoo nenenchutomey...

K was looking at the door, worrying about Mullai as the rain was getting heavier..

As soon he saw her sight , he let out a sigh of relief..

K : Vanthuthiya..

M : Vanthuthen nge, akka vere odhi vanthage.. pavem..

M went to the shelf to keep her hair tie and as she was correcting her saree pleats and examining if it was wet too.. she suddenly left  K slowly held her elbow and turned her to face him...

K : Epdi nanenchithe parre...

He wiped the water droplets on her forehead carefully not taking away his eyes from her.. he moved her hair behind.. tilted her chin... and saw the water droplets on her beautiful long neck.... he left out a soft sigh...his mouth went dry...

He wanted to grab the red thunde( yes yes athey sigapu thundee 🤭) to wipe her..

K mind voice : Thunde yetheke... his thought mischievously...

M closed her eyes,in this rain sound..her shivering body.. his warmth is what she needed...

He slowly traced her neck with his thumb...he stopped right on her collar bone...

M left out a soft moan... eyes closed...

M:  Hmmm mama...

K : Pesame irre... epdi nenenchethe parre... thadeikhe venama... he said almost whispering husky..

M mind voice : Ivaghe penretha pathe thadechi videre mathiri illeye... anna..nalla tha ireke..

M felt an unfamiliar twitch in her stomach.. his touch resonates deep into her...

K was enjoying every moment of his azhagi...

K mind voice: Summa thange selai mathiri ireka..
Pathi nenenchi..pathi nenenyama....pathi free hair..maligai poo vasam... etheke mele ennale epdi pesame ireke mudiyam...

He went close to her and blew softly at her neck...

He moved his fingers to her ear...tracing her ear lobes..slowly moving towards her hair...
K intertwined his fingers into her hairline..

K : Mudilam epdi nenenjirichi parre...

M slowly opened her eyes..staring deeply into his eyes... her eyes itself was in ecstasy..glazing with desire...

M : Nenenjirichina thadechi videnum.. epdilam penne kudathe... she warned him jokingly..it sounded divine to him.. he was totally in trance of desire..

And she put both her hands on his shoulders, locking it behind his shoulder...

She held his hair..slowly caressing it... it was now his turn to close his eyes enjoying the warm touch of hers..

She leaned closer...forehead to forehead...

Behind her..the clock was ticking slowly...

K opened his eyes, smiling...

He slowly tilted her chin to face him...

He kissed her forehead...

Mullai left out a  slow gasp..

M : Mama...I...I love you she said looking deep into his eyes...

She was nervous..thinking what would he say...

K : Mullai..uneye kalyanam penetheke na rombe kudethe vechirekenom...Mullai... yen azhagi... Nambe eppovomey onna irekenum.. eneke nee eppovemey venum.. his eyes went cloudy.. he teared a bit... nee unge vitheke ponne aprem tha eneke kadhal odhe thavipu purinjechi...

M : Yenghe... enna ithe...

She brought her hand to his lips..closed it with her fingers signalling him not to say anything else

She wiped the tears on his eyes

M : Nambe inai leynthe..nambe valkaiye arambikelam Mama..ningelum naanum..

K: Mullai...embutthu irukethe assai teriyuma un melle...

M : Terileye Mama..ningetha solenum...

TBC