Neeyum Naanum

BgSong from NRD :
Neeyum naanum serndhe sellum neramae
Neelam kooda vaanil illai
Engum vellai megamae
Poga poga yeno neelum dhooramae

Megam vandhu pogum pokkil
Thooral konjam thoorumae

As they were approching home..

M: Yenghe..akka..meena lam ketha ennaghe solla.. enge penom ne..

K: Unmaiye solle.. yen..?

M: Ille nge.. aveghe ellam enna nenaipangelo..

K: Ey en pondati ye na kutithi pona avengha ellam enna neneike poranghe.. athelam unem ille..na anne kithe solithen cheriya...

M: Cheri nge..

As they reached home, K and M went inside happily.. there were no one at the hall.. they went straight tk the room..

M: yenghe ninge kadaike polleya?

K: Irre poganum.. anna manese varele..

M: Yenghe..ennachi.. she ask worried.. as she was unpacking the bags..sitting on the bed..

K went near her.. ipde irentha..epdi manese varum..

M: Epdi.. and she looked where his eyes were looking..

She tucked her saree ends to her hips..making her lime coloured hips and navel beautifully visible to him..

K sat on the floor near her.. she was facing him.. he held both her hands and pinned it on the bed.. which she did not protest.. she followed his rhythm..

He moved his face closer to her navel..slowly playing his tongue wonderfully around it.. she let out a soft moan..

M: Yenghe...hmmm...

K: Ennadi...

She let her hands from his grip.. and flexed it behind her head... stretching her body..giving him more access to her.. he kissed her around her navel.. buried his head into her stomach...inhaling her scent...

She could not take it anymore.. she held his hair and pulled it slowly...

M: Venna Kathir Mama.. ippo venna.. and she pushed him away... ponghe muthaley kadaiku... rathiri pakelam..

K: Ennathe pakelama... irreke rathiri...

M: Cheri cheri..mothaleh ponghe..neram aghethe.. na vere akka ve poi pakenum..

And he left to the shop..while she went to the kitchen..

M: Akka..Meena ingethe irekingela..

D: Mulla eppo vanthe santhemey kanem..

Meena: Amma ippolam avenghe satham illama tha ellame penranghe..

D: Chumma irre Meena..aveleh tired ah irepa..

M: Yen Meena apdi solringe..na enna satham ille penenen?

Me: Aprem..unge amma vitheke poren ne solithe poninge..anna mama sonaru ninge apdiye vere engeyo poningelam mey .solleve ille..