Idhazhum idhazhum innaiyatume

Iniki BGSong : Moonu Kannazhaga...

Kannazhaga, kaalazhaga,
Ponnazhaga, pen azhaga
Engaeyo thaedi sellum viral azhaga
En kaiygal korthu kollum vidham azhaga

Uyire Uyire unaivida edhuvum
Uyril peridhaai illayadi
Azhagae azhagae unaivida edhuvum
Azhagil azhagaai illaiyadi

Engaeyo paarkiraai, ennaenna solgiraai
Ellaigal thaandida maayangal seikiraai

Unnakul paarkiren, ulladhai solkiren
Unnuyir serndhida, naan vazhi paarkiren

Idhazhum idhazhum innaiyatume
Pudhidhaai vazhigal illai
Immaigal moodi aruginil vaa
Idhupol edhuvum illai

Unnakul paarkava, ulladhai kaetkava
Ennuyir serndhida, naan vazhi sollava

Kannazhagae, Perazhagae,
Penazhagae, Ennazhagae

Uyire Uyire unaivida edhuvum
Uyril peridhaai illayadi
❤❤❤❤❤

K: Sollenuma... katelamey...

K gently put his hands around her waist and lifted M from the floor , and sat her on the  bed..she obeyed to his movements..not able to think anything expect for wanting to feel his warmth...

He knelt in front of her..on the floor ..

Mullai was shocked with his action..but also all smiley shyly ..

M mind voice : Enna penraghe ivaghe..cheri papom..nambe mama khe evelo romance varuthu ne...

K spread both his hand wide....

K : Enn maman managaley...enn azhagey .. I love you! He said half shouting

M laughed at his cutenes...

M :Yenghe enkithe muthal I love you sonethe ninge tha... she said shyly looking down playing with her fingers

K : Kadaisiyum nathan ,puriyetha ..he said and chellama pinching her nose.. he was indeed possessive of her.

M : Ungeleke ipde...? Eneye thavire...

K : Athu kanekey illame solirekanghe.. inthe kunakudhi le pathi ponnungha en kithe I love solrikanghe.. anthe moonavethe thereve rekha ille..en melle orey loves ehh..

M : Enathu! Na appove nenechen, ipde amaithiya..sidde sidde ne elarum meneke irekere payanega, pinnadi manmathan tha irepingha ne!

Mullai turned her face to the wall sulking... K laughed in his heart looking at her reaction.

K mind voice : Eva irekaley.. nambe aleke sathayum..lungiyum pathelay ponunga terumbi pakke mathangha.. ithele I love you solragha verre  

M : Enemo nenechen , pathakhe ipde.. she murmured

K : Ey... nee verre...eneke terincha orey ponnu..enge anni um amma um thavira..nee mathun tha Mulla..
Ennode aleke sathaiyum..lungiyum.. enele yareke poi pudikum ..

Mullai quickly turned to face him..

M : Eneke pudikumey.. rombe pudikum..she said blinking her eyes assuring him...and caressed his hair slowly...

When she touches him like this...he losses it..
It is his favourite touch of hers...

K : Ipdilam penathe Mullai...etho oru mathiri ireke...
K closes his eyes full of love..

M mind voice : Etho penenumne thaney Mama ipde penren...

M slowly moved and caress his face..she run her fingers along her favourite thadi...slowly touched along his jawline..moving towards his chin..then her fingers finally touch his lips...

K left out a small gasp and opened his eyes... M smiled looking at his ecstasy...

He slowly stood up and sat beside Mullai on the bed...not leaving his eyes from her...

K : Mullai...

M : Mama...

His fingers moved to her cheeks, he leaned in closer..his arms wrapped her..and he pulled her even closer..leaving no gap..

Their lips meet.. warm..slow..sweet...

❤Idhazhum idhazhum innaiyatume
Pudhidhaai vazhigal illai❤

As their lips depart slowly.. they could feel the breath of each other.. the only sound that breaks the night silence was their heart beats..

He runs his hands through her hair..making some flower strands falling to the ground and on the bed...

M closes her eyes and enjoying the sensation she is feeling..

M lets out a soft moan..making him beam with desire..

He breathes and slowly kisses her ear lobe
Kathir slowly moves her hair over her shoulders moving it to one side and trails his thumb across the top of her back..following the collar of her blouse... he slowly moves to the front doing the same... from her colar bone to the end of the front hook..he stops there and K slowly kisses her collar bones...

M : Yenghe...mama.. she cringed

K : shhhh...he hushed her...

And she hugged him tight..he hugged back even tighter...

K : Na muthal muthala assai pathe ponnu nethandi..nee mathum tha.. kadaisiyum neetha.. en valkai muluvatham neetha..

They let go of the hug... K slowly pushed M to the bed..carefully not wanting to hurt her in any way..

Mullai lies down flat on the bed.. K moves her saree covering her belly...exposing her even more.. the side of her he has not seen before..

He traces one finger along her belly button..Mullai lets out a soft moan.. and stretches her hands behind her...

K mind voice : Ive azhage ne teriyum..evelo azhage ne ippotha teriyethe.. uyirey vangeraley... evelo nalle chumma vinna pochi.. etheke melle oru nimisham kudhe evele vidhe kudathe...

He leans in, grabs her chin and kisses her again... she grabs his lips, deepening the kiss, caressing his hair..it was a long deep kiss..

When they let go, both breathless..

M : Mama..ungeleke etheni papa venum... she asked husky..

K : Yarusheteke onnu... he said glancing at her from top to bottom..

M: Aathii..yarusheteke onnu ahh...!

M pulled his shirt making him lie on the bed...

And the next moments they cherished each other and explored the unseen parts of each other..feeling the new emotions they felt...

Breathless..sweaty..konjal..sindal..kadhal...

Ippolethe Mullai.. Kathirin Mullai ahna tharunem..

Tbc