wake

(sonia's pov- 10 days after graduation)
Everyone has already woken up.
Everyone except Gundham.
Gundham always seemed interesting to me, but interesting from a distance. Itwasn't until the funhouse that I really started to get to know him. I got to know the way he thinks and acts, and how much he cares about the people and animals close to him- I mean- considering he was the ultimate animal breeder and all. But I never got the chance to tell Gundham how I felt. I never got to tell him how he made my heart skip an extra beat, or how adorable his cheeky half smile was.
But now I fear it's too late. It's too late for me to make him my prince- for me to hold him close to me.
I shouldn't feel how I do about him. He's not fit for my lifestyle, he's not fit to rule a kingdom in the slightest. He's not the type of boy that usually captures the heart of a girl in my family. But it's too late anyway.
I had been spending most of my time reading by Gundham's pod. Sometimes talking to him. Telling him about my day, or bringing his four dark devas of destruction to visit him, since they are now in my care. but today was different. I was sitting in my usual spot, reading a book, when Gundham's pod suddenly 'dinged'.
My eyes immediately shifted over to him, and slowly, I watched as Gundham's eyes opened, and his face contorted to confusion at where he was.
But all I could do was smile, all I could do was sit there with the happiest tears i'd ever cried running down my cheeks.