How?

(sonia's pov- 1.5 months after graduation)

    We agreed to stay on this island for our own protection after we graduated, it was part of a formulated deal with Makoto, Kyoko and Byakuya.

   But Makoto also told us that if we ever decided to go back to the real world, that we could. But everyone had to agree on it, and everyone had to leave together. We couldn't just run off in groups at different times.

I never even thought about that rule. I figured we'd stay on the island for a few years maybe and then eventually go back to the rest of the world, but I was getting impatient.

I was terrified to see the destruction that my friends and I had caused as part of the Ultimate Despair, but I needed to know what the world looked like, what was going on.

But I also wasn't sure if the others would be behind me, if they would also want to leave here. It would be scary, and dangerous and could go horribly wrong, but hopefully everyone will see that we could be making the best decision of our lives. By leaving, we're going to have a chance to try and help the rest of the world, to try and right out wrongs to the best of our abilities.

Gundham already knew what I wanted to do. He sat down and talked it over with me, and he was ready to leave with me and the others. Gundham was actually excited at the prospect of going. Something about leaving the mortal dimension, i'm not really sure.

  Convincing the others might be a challenge but I have to try, i'm just not sure how. Do I approach everyone individually? Do I talk to them as a group? Do I talk to people when I see them or should I plan something? A million questions swirled around in my head at a million miles per minute.

What do I do?
How do I do this?
How do I approach this?
What would a queen do?

I was starting to really panic. Like, really panic.

I was in my cottage on my bed, and then I was on the floor. I was fully conscious, my legs just gave out or something. But my thoughts were still pounding against my head like hammers. They were all I could hear, all I could think of, all I could see an all I could taste.

But I felt something else. I felt two warm hands in mine. I felt myself getting up. I felt someone's arms wrapped around me, and I felt tears running down my face.

I felt myself come out my head and back to reality. I was standing in my cottage, I was crying- no- sobbing, and Gundham was holding me.

  I wrapped my arms around him, but I couldn't stop crying. I tried, but the tears kept coming. But Gundham was holding me, and I knew that if he didn't let go I would be ok. He would make me ok again.

*that night*

  Gundham and I spent the entire day in my cottage, talking, laughing, crying. I told him everything I was worried about, and a lot more. We talked about what had happened when Monokuma was controlling us, because we didn't really ever get to it before. We talked about what our lives were like before we came to this island, before we went to Hopes Peak.

  But when Gundham asked me what I wanted to do once we actually left the island I didn't know how to reply. What did I want to do?

  Where would I stay? Would I go back to my kingdom? Or somewhere else? Then something else came up.

If I return to my kingdom, would I be able to see Gundham again?