Sun- D

(sonia's pov- 15 days after graduation)

  I knocked on Hajime's cabin door, I knew that he would help me but I didn't really plan out what I was going to say. I just needed to know what was going on with Gundham, and I didn't know who else to ask. But when Hajime opened his cabin door, I saw something, or rather, someone, who made me forget what I came here for.

   "Chiaki? What are you doing here" I questioned. She was sitting criss-cross on his bed, red in the face. "We were just chatting." Hajime replied for her. He gave me a weak smile and looked back at Chiaki. "Yeah, just chatting." She added in.

   "Well, I shall come back later then. Thank you Hajime." I said. I quickly shuffled away from his cabin and back to my own. They obviously wanted to be alone and I have enough grace to respect that. But as I edged over to my cabin a voice emerged from behind me that made me wish I stayed at Hajime's.

    "Well hello my Princess!" Kazuichi Soda voiced from behind me. "Are you in need of assistance?" I turned around slowly to see him giving me a big, toothy grin. "No. I'm quite alright thank you." I replied shortly. Turning back around. I quickened my pace and went promptly into my cabin, making sure the door was locked behind me.

    I walked over to my bed to sit down, but was stopped short by something sitting in my bed.

"Sun-D? What are you doing here my little friend?"