Bus

(Sonia's POV)

I could feel the weight from the file weighing down my bag as I stepped off the train. My whole body hurt. It felt like every organ in my body had sunk to my feet, and it could me to fall over any minute.

The only thing keeping me stable was Gundham's hand holding my own. I couldn't stop thinking about the damage I had caused. I had devoted my life to becoming queen and taking care of my country and instead I destroyed it. What kind of ruler kills her own subjects?

I knew that the destruction I had caused would be written down in history books for future generations to come. The things we had all done would be studied for generations to come, specifically the actions of Junko Enoshima.

"Hey Sonia..." Chiaki said from behind me. I looked back  and have her a smile- it was weak- but it was the best I could manage right now.

Judging by her face I had a feeling she had done some bad stuff too, but honestly I didn't want to know what it was. I didn't want to know what anyone had done.

Even though what I did was so awful, I knew that I would end up judging people for their actions, even if I didn't want to. It wasn't something I could easily help.

Honestly, remembering what Gundham had done in the Funhouse really... confused... me. I understand why he did it- but knowing that it was him who had actually devised that whole plan to ki.. It was just a lot for me. 

I looked over at Chiaki. Hajime's arm was wrapped around her shoulder as she clasped her hands together in front of her. She usually carried around her game, even if it wasn't on, but right now it was no where in sight.

But Hajime's file was different... he had two.

They were stacked on top of each other, so I couldn't see what the bottom one was labeled, but the top was labeled "Izuru Kamukura"

Izuru? Where had I heard that name before...

I couldn't place it, but judging by the fact that Hajime's face was ghostly white I'm guessing it's not a good thing.

But as we walked out to the long bus that would take us towards the city, I did my best to hold my head high.

Mental Note: Never take a bus again.

Despite the fact that it was a nice bus, it was still cramped, and smelly. Both of which are things I'm not super fond of. But, I just sat and read my "Serial Killers Weekly" magazine and tried to ignore my surroundings.

We were going to be on this bus for about 3 hours, which was honestly very surprising to me. For a company with so much money I didn't expect to be taking a bus when we could be in something.. nicer...

But it's still getting us to where we need to be, and the Future Foundation has been nothing but kind to us, so I don't really have a right to complain. But two hours on a bus with Teruteru, Kazuichi, and Hiyoko was not particularly... fun...

After awhile though, my magazine got boring, and the fact that I barely slept the night before started to catch up to me. Gundham put his arm around my shoulders as I buried my head in his chest, and let myself fall asleep.

When I woke up, Gundham was lightly shaking my shoulder, "Awaken." He whispered, "We've arrived."