here

(sonia's pov-  2 months and 1 week after graduation)

It's been a week since Gundham and I went to get batteries, it's also been a week since we became official.

What a concept.

I don't know why I was so nervous, Gundham was equally excited to be my boyfriend as I was to his girlfriend.

When I got back from walking with Gundham, I saw Peko and Chiaki were waiting for me. They had realized the two of us were gone and wanted an update on our "status".

When I told them, Chiaki game over and gave me a hug, while Peko just sat and smiled. But Peko's smile was big, and genuine. Which is not usually super typical of Peko.

But I've also noticed that her attitude has been shifting since graduation. She's been becoming more carefree, less like the "tool" she always claimed she was.

But the most surprising thing about me dating Gundham was Kazuichi's reaction. When he found out, I was with Gundham in his cabin. Kazuichi has come to the door, knocked, and when Gundham answered the door Kazuichi just stuck out his hand.

"I heard the news dude. Congrats." He said. Gundham cautiously shook his hand and slowly replied, "Thanks Soda."

Then Kazuichi just walked away.
Just like that.

But Gundham and I were better than ever. We had each other, like really, truly, had each other.

We had also retrieved the necessary batteries, and called upon the others to come get us. The remote started flashing small lights which we think is a signal that they're coming.

Byakuya, or rather, the ultimate imposter, is considering staying behind on this island, ending his days of lying. But I think he's just scared of having to face the real Byakuya. I mean, who wouldn't be.

But now that we're sure the remote worked, and that we're going be brought back to the rest of the world, I think Gundham and I need to talk about what that could mean for us.

I've decided not go back to my kingdom- I think I would rather try and live a more normal life, but I don't really know how. I mean I'll have to train all new servants and find a new chef as well.

But still, will being in the real world affect my relationship with Gundham? What will happen? We're not used to be separated for very long, and we've been here together for so long...

"SONIA!" I heard Hajime shout at me.
"Yes Hajime? What is it?" I replied
"Sonia- I- Kyoko and uh- Makoto- they're here."