RedBull

(sonia's pov- 2.5 months after graduation)

-later that night-

Gundham and I had finished our putting away our stuff, got some food, and were now back in the hotel room. Gundham had changed into a black and purple sweat suit, topped with a black, fuzzy gold lined robe, which he said was his "casual" sleeping attire.

Gundham had also gotten comfortable enough with me to take out his red eye contact (which he had previously told me was not a contact- but i'll ignore that), and trusted me to hold his hell hound earring.

Gundham had also taken the time too "cleanse the aura" of our room by burning sage which he brought. While he did all this, I just sat and watched from the bed we'd be sharing. I still don't understand the importance of burning small plants where we'll be sleeping but I guess it has a lot of significance in Gundham's life.

Gundham day on the edge of the bed, "I got us something to try." I started getting a tiny bit nervous, as with Gundham it could really be anything. But he pulled out two cans from his robe called "Red Bull".

I knew it was an energy drink, I had seen it in the supermarket on the island, but had never really thought anything of it.

I had never had a soda before. I was never allowed. The royal family has very strict diet rules, most of which I have broken by now, but drinking soda is... well it's highly looked down upon.

I took the small can from his hand, and gave it a quick inspection, but I did not see a cap.

"Gundham, how do I open this? Is there a button?" I asked him. He smirked before reaching over and pulling up a small metal tab. I jumped as the drink fizzed and popped.

"Is it supposed to do that?!" I asked- holding it away from me. Gundham chuckled, "Yes, it is." he replied. I knew Gundham has had soda before- so I trust him with this form of logic, but still, I was nervous as I brought the can up to my lips.

I was shocked by how much I liked it- within minutes I had drank the whole can. Gundham was surprised too, but then again, he didn't know that something so casual was actually such a luxury for me, like getting a phone had been.

"Can hamsters drink redbull?" I asked Gundham, "No- no. Never- ever- give a hamster redbull. Ever." he replied almost instantly.

Thats when it started to get a tiny bit awkward. I didn't know what I should be doing now. I never got access to that girlfriend manual I wanted, so I'm still kinda in the dark about all this stuff. But then, I thought of an idea.

I pulled out my new cellular phone and pulled up Google.com (which is a place that hold all knowledge ever by the way), and typed in:

"What to do after drinking RedBull with your boyfriend"

A large variety of articles came up very quickly.
-The effects of RedBull on the human body
-What happens when you mix RedBull and Vodka
-Can RedBull make sex more enjoyable?

I was riddled with shock. That third article has no place on the internet! Have I stumbled into the dark web? No... I've if things such as this. Websites where you watch people do... things... to each other. Uhg! How vial!

Gundham must have seen the look on my face because he soon asked me what was wrong.
"It- It's just so disgusting!" I exclaimed, "I mean why would people post themselves and others having intercourse on the internet! That is private business!" As I said that Gundham formed the tiniest smirk on his face, which quickly disappeared.

"No- uh- No yeah I totally agree." Gundham replied clearing his throat. I checked the clock on the small right hand corner of my phone screen, it read 9:02.

"It's already 9pm!"

I rushed to shut the curtains and dim the lights as quickly as possible.

"Sonia is everything ok?" Gundham questioned, "We have to go to bed!" I replied, "If we want to be up at 5am we have to go to bed at 9pm for a full 8 hours of sleep."

Gundham looked dumbfounded by my obvious logic. Did he not understand the importance of a good night sleep? Is he fond of having dark circles under his eyes?

"You know we don't have to be up by 5am right? We can sleep in as late as we want." Gundham said.

What? What does he mean? Does he not have a meal and bedtime schedule? How could someone live such an unorganized life?

"What would we do if we didn't go to bed?" I asked Gundham. He was silent for a minute, his eyes were darting around the room, as if he were searching for something, or maybe just avoiding looking at me.

"Well, a movie! Aha! That it is! A movie!" He finally replayed, seeming all too proud of himself. I had never been allowed to watch movies for pleasure. It's seen as vain in my family, so when I did watch them, it was a rare occasion, and in secret.

"I- well I guess it's ok just this once." I said. I got more and more nervous as Gundham picked out a movie for us to watch. It just felt so... wrong. I knew it was something that Gundham wouldn't be able to relate to. If I told him he would be sympathetic, but not empathetic, so there's not much of a point.

So as Gundham queued up a movie, instead of watching it, I just let myself curl up and fall asleep in his arms.

(hey guys! make sure to go check out my new story! hope you're enjoying gxs so far!! <3)