drift

(sonia's pov- 15 days after graduation)

gundham seems to be, drifting, from me. he gives me short responses and doesn't seem to want to spend time with me anymore. has he grown sick of me? maybe i'm not good enough to fill his expectations of a princess? i worry that gundham will soon want nothing to do with me altogether. but for now, i will wait for him "come around" as chiaki puts it. she's very sure he will.

chiaki and hajime have been spending a lot of time together... and akane is sure she even say them holding hands once, but no one else has. chiaki won't fess up any info about her and hajime, but they seem happy. and that's what matters.

i've been tempted to go to gundhams cabin, where he's been spending most of his time, and just ask him why he's being strange with me. but i know that it's a bad idea, it's unladylike, and rude. and putting him on the spot will do nothing but bring him stress and worry. and stress causes wrinkles. i really don't wanna cause him wrinkles.

but wrinkles or otherwise, gundham isn't being normal. and i think i deserve to know why. but maybe there's a way i can find out without going to him directly. there's not a lot of people that gundham would open up to, but there might be one person who could get him to talk.

without another thought i burst out of my cabin, and went to the one person who i knew could help.

hajime hinata.