𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ

𝐋𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐨𝐭𝐬𝐨𝐧

It's been almost 4 months since I found put I was pregnant. Kamari was happier than a muhfucker when I told him. Liyah was just glad she's not the only one wit a child now. Shoota just wanted to be the godfather, literally all he wants.

"You want anything baby?" Kamari asked me.

"Popeyes spicy chicken, Chick-fil-a spicy deluxe, large fries, a large Sprite and some icecream please." I told him and he just stared at me.

"Ion even know why I asked, knowing you'll order the whole damn menu." He mumbled but I heard him.

"Bitch fuck you. Skinny ass nigga, looking like youn get fed. That's why yo dick lil. Little dick bitch. I hate yo bum ass." I snapped.

I didn't mean to go off on him like that tho.

"Ion like you. Ion like you one bit." He said and stormed off. I continued watching TV.

Ion got time for his bullshit.

"I'm going out." He said when he came back.

"Whea?"

"Out."

"Where nigga?"

"I'm going to get your food damn. Always thinking I'm doing some shit." He said and walked out, slamming the door.

He ain't even say bye. My eyes stared watering.

He came back minutes later and just stared at me.

"Stop looking at me like that." I said softly as I wiped my tears.

"You wanna come?" He asked and I nodded.

"Speak. Only retarded people do that shit." He said bluntly. He's so mean to me.

"Yes." I mumbled.

He came over to me with my slides in his hands and put them in for me. I got up and he turned of the TV and we headed out. He opened the passenger door for me and got in and drove off.

We went to Popeyes first and got our food before heading to Chick-fil-a. We went inside and ordered our food.

We sat down and just talked.

"You know we been together for like a year and some months now?" Kamari asked me.

A/n: ion know the exact day or how many years buh let's just go wit this.

"Yeah, I know. You used to be so mean and quiet. I thought you hated me or sum." I said.

"Nah at first ian wanna get close to you buh then I was like fuck it." He said and shrugged.

"Yeah i was wondering why you were so closed off. Like you ain't open up to nobody."

"Ain't that Deija right thea?" He asked as he pointed behind me.

I looked to where he was pointing and surely enough it was her.

I guess she noticed me cuz she was walking over to us.

"Hey Lani." She said and I gave her a fake smile.

"Hey Mari." She said, being flirty towards him. Mari ain't even like her way as he gave her a nod.

"So whatchu been up to?" She asked me.

"Nun much."

"Doesn't look like it." She said, motioning towards my stomach.

"Yeah." I said.

They finally called our order. Thank goodness.

"Umm we gotta go." I said as Mari tried to pull me away from her, he was not slick cuz she noticed it too.

"I'll see y'all later."

"You not." Kamari told her and walked away with my hand still in his.

"What was you been so nice for?" He asked me.

"Ion know. It was just awkward."

We got out order and went back to the car. We listened to music all the way home and we just decided to sit in the driveway and eat.

A moan came out my mouth as soon as I took the first bite. Kamari looked at me with his face scrunched up and I just busted oit laughing.

"You weird as hell bruh." He said and I chuckled.

"Boy bye."

There was a knock on the window and we looked at saw Shoota and everyone else behind him. They looked so mad.

Kamari rolled down the window and turned the music down.

"So y'all just in hea eating and vibin' and we been calling y'all fa like an hour." He said and mugged us.

"My bad. Our phones were on silent." Kamari spoke.

"Getcho asses in the damn house." Shoota snapped at us making Kamari and I smack our teeth.

"He swear he somebody daddy." We both mumbled.

"What yall doing in our house anyways?" Kamari asked as he unlocked the door and everyone piled in one after the other.

"Y'all look like some damn animals." I told them and they mugged me.

"I hope that baby's a boy." Siah said and I mugged him.

"I hope she's a girl and she come out look like me." I told him.

"She prolly gon look like Kamari." Don said.

"Ion like y'all. Watch she boutta look like me."

"Ard keep thinking that." Mari said and they all laughed. I looked at the girls and they were trying hard to hold in their laughs.

Fuck them.

𝐞 𝐱 𝐜 𝐮 𝐬 𝐞  𝐦 𝐢 𝐬 𝐭 𝐚 𝐤 𝐞 𝐬  🥰