You aren't a hero

It has been a month since the incident with All For One and it is the day for the parents of the first year students at UA to come se how their kids are doing. Many of the first to arrive were Inko Midoriya, Izuku Midoriya's mother. Endeavour also showed up, much to Shoto Todoroki's dislike. Little did Endeavour know, Todoroki had asked for his mother to be brought. BY ALL MIGHT.
"WHAT IS THIS? WHY ARE YOU HERE?" Endeavour booms.
Rei Todoroki winces and Shoto exclaims, "father, enough, you're gonna damage her again."
To his dismay, All Might beams, "ah, Endeavour, why not you come hear all the amazing things Todoroki has done in the last few months!"
Shoto let's out a sigh of relief, "mother, come meet my friends whilst father's gone."
Rei beams, "ok son!"

At the same time, Izuku and Inko were sharing a sweet moment.
"OH MY BABY, I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH, YOU HAVEN'T INJURED YOURSELF HAVE YOU?" Inko cries.
"MOM, NO!" Izuku cries back.
They both sit there on the floor hugging eachother until...
"INKO~~~!" A voice squeals. It was Mitsuki Bakugo, dragging along Masara Bakugo and her son, Katsuki Bakugo.
"MOM. I don't wanna talk to Deku's mom, I'm gonna go-"
"Don't be rude Katsuki!" She exclaims as she pushes his head down low for a bow.
"MITSUKI!" Inko squeals at the sight of her old friend. The two old friends hug and Masara bows in respect. Izuku follows suit after and Bakugo glares.
"DEKU, just because I'm doing this doesn't mean I respect you."
"KATSUKI BAKUGO, HOW DARE YOU-"
"BAKUGO, MIDORIYA! Bring your parents and come meet Todoroki's mom!" A voice exclaims. It was Tenya Iida, who was joined by his brother, Tensei Iida
Izuku, interested, exclaims, "ok! Mom, let's go meet them!"
Inko smiles, "ok dear, Mitsuki, are you coming?"
Mitsuki smiles, "yes, of course, come on dear, Katsuki! Stop glaring at Izuku!"
Katsuki let's out a "tsk," before dragging himself from behind.

The two families join Tenya and his brother, Tensei Shoto and his mother and Uraraka, who's parents couldn't come for reasons only she knew.
"Oi! Uraraka, where's your parents?"
Uraraka blushes at Bakugo's statement.
"N,none of your business..."
To Bakugo, normally he would've retaliated. But he respected her strong will and by course, respected her life as well.
She's strong. I don't need to care about her.
"Guys, this is my mother, Rei Todoroki. Mother, these are my friends, Katsuki Bakugo, Ochaco Uraraka, Tenya Iida and this is who I was telling you about, Izuku-"
"Midoriya!" His mother beams, "oh my, my son is very fond of you! He talks about the class' adventures and you always seem to be mentioned! Of course, he's mentioned all of you, including ahh, which one has the short temper like your father?"
Everyone giggle and looks at Bakugo, who just let's out another "tsk."

The parents + Tensei talk about their quirks and the kids' quirks and what not and the kids talk among themselves.
"You mentioned me a lot Todoroki-kun?"
Todoroki slightly blushes, "yeah."
Uraraka beams, "awww, are you blushing Todoroki-kun?"
Iida and Izuku laugh.
Todoroki rolls his eyes, "tsk, whatever, I think you're all amazing, including you Bakugo-"
"OI, I DON'T NEED ANYONE TO TELL ME HOW AMAZING I AM! THIS IS SUCH A WASTE OF TIME! MOM, DAD, WE'RE LEAVING!"
People around us and far could hear him and the hall went silent. There is silence and the three other boys go to open their mouths but someone pipes in quickly.
"KATSUKI BAKUGO!"
It was Uraraka. This catches him off by guard. Uraraka is standing up to ME?!
"WHAT? YOU WANNA SAY SOMETHING, ANGLE FACE-"
Uraraka winces at the nickname.
"Oi, Bakugo stop-"
"SHUT UP DEKU, YOU'RE NOT GONNA BE A HERO. I AM. JUST BECAUSE YOU GOT YOUR QUIRK AND JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL MIGHT'S LITTLE PET DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME!"
Bakugo prepares his quirk when Uraraka jumps in front of Midoriya, "ENOUGH! IF IZUKU ISN'T A HERO, THEN YOU'RE LESS OF ONE!"
"I AM A HERO!"
"THEN WHY DON'T YOU ACT LIKE ONE!"
She says this at the same time he releases his flames onto her. She pushes Izuku out of the way and is hit with his massive explosion, which had been amplified due to his costume. (All of them were required to wear their costume)
The smoke clears as everyone coughs. The class of 1-A hurry over after recognising the explosion as one of Bakugo's.
Everyone gasps at the sight of Uraraka barely standing.
Bakugo could've hit it harder. But at the sound of her words, he was able to stop all of it being released. It hurt him in the process. The anger built up inside of him.
"DAMN IT! DAMN YOU URARAKA, WHY DIDN'T YOU MOVE?!"
Mitsuki and Masara, in the meantime, where flabbergasted at their son's strength. It was overwhelming. And...dangerous. And he almost killed a fellow hero, because he was angry. They didn't know what to do. Masara was far too scared to be strict on his son, and Katsuki doesn't respect Mitsuki a lot, he calls her an old hag! They stood there, shaking. Inko, too, was shaking. Her son had to put up with this for his whole life! And she didn't even realise how extreme it was. Izuku coughs, "Uraraka..."
"I'm fine. If I was strong enough, I could hurt you, Katsuki, but I'm not nearly anywhere like you. I have a heart. There's one thing to have a strong fighting skill and there's another to have a heart. Midoriya has both, I lack in fighting skill, and you lack in heart."
Bakugo sits there, on the floor, clenching his fists as Kirishima arrives by his side and pulls off the enhancers.
Mitsuki and Masara gulp and get down on their knees, bowing deeply.
"Inko, we are so sorry, Uraraka-san, we are so sorry..."
Uraraka smiles sweetly, "it's ok."
Then, she collapses.
"URARAKA!"
Am...Am I a hero?
————————————————————————
How do people like this? 😉
It's very angst-y
-Mouse