Babysitting

Bakugo's PoV
Ochako and I arrive at the Todoroki household the next day.
"I'm actually pretty nervous!" I chuckle.
She smiles, "Aww, don't worry, Enjo admires you a lot so you'll be fine! And Koroki is the sweetest!"
Walking inside, we watch Shoto and Izuku get ready.
"Daddy, dad? Where are you going?" Koroki asks sadly.
Oh no...
Ochako looks at me and we sigh.
This is going to be a long and hard day. It seems that Koroki has attachment issues with her dads...
"Koroki, Enjo, we're going to work. But don't worry, Aunt Ochako and Uncle Bakugo are going to look after you."
Koroki suddenly starts to tear up, "b-but-"
Izuku sadly hugs Koroki, "I know, I'm sorry, come on Shoto."
Shoto goes to hug his kids and Koroki gives him baby doll eyes.
Blushing, he says, "don't worry, we'll be back, ok?"
As the two are about to leave, Koroki follows them right to the door, Enjo slightly behind.
"BYE DADDY! BYE DAD!"
"BYE KIDS! MAKE SURE TO BEHAVE YOURSELVES!" Izuku waves. Shoto ruffles his hair and they head into the car before driving off.

"Please calm down Koroki!" I exclaim as the child cries.
"I want my daddies!" She sniffles, "I WANT MY DADDIES!"
"Hey, you'll be fine Koroki," Ochako says, "let's just take a deep breath, ok? Have you had breakfast kids?"
Enjo kicks the ground, "yeah...tsk, how long are they going to be gone?"
"Have your parents never gone before?"
Enjo and Koroki look at eachother and nod, "b-but, normally, grandma looks after us and grandma looks like dad."
We look at eachother and nod. Taking a deep breath, I say, "right, who wants to hear stories about your dads?"
"...hmmm, granny and grandma already told us-" Koroki starts but Enjo pipes in.
"Aww, come on Koroki, Aunt Bakugo and Uncle Uraraka we're friends with our dads, YES PLEASE!" He bows at us, "tell us all about their hero adventures!"
"But-"
Ochako laughs, "OK! Gather around. Has your dad, ah, daddy? Damn, which one do they call which-"
"Pretty green hair is dad and pretty mix hair is daddy!"
"Tsk, let's use hero names, ok?" I say, "now, Ochako, dear, continue..."
"Ok, well, Deku, the day we applied for UA, I was crushed under robots. Well, instead of running off himself, Deku used his quirk, which he had not controlled yet, at 100% and hurt himself in order to save me! I remember admiring him so much! I even fell in love for a bit."
"Tsk, they don't need to know that."
Ochako giggles as the kids gasp in awe, "daddy is so cool!"
The kids start to re-enact the scene, using a cardboard box nearby to represent the box.
Ochako laughs as they run around and then imitate Deku fainting. She's so beautiful. For the rest of the morning we tell them about the stories, using as little detail as possible.

"AWESOME! Our dads are so cool!"
Suddenly, Koroki tugs Ochako's arm.
"Aunt Ochako, can you make me float?"
Ochako nervously laughs, "ah I don't know...your daddy wasn't very happy yesterday with me doing that."
Koroki begs her with her eyes and gives in. Meanwhile, Enjo confronts me, "Uncle Bakugo! Please teach me about your quirk!"
...tsk, he sure is Deku's kid...
"What do you need to know?"
"TELL ME EVERYTHING!" He excitedly beams.
Clicking my tongue, I nod, "fine. My body sweat a chemical called nitroglycerin. This lets me trigger explosions."
"AWESOME! I wanna do that! I'd be like PISHAH! And the villains would be like POW! And I'd go KAPEWWWWW!"
He runs around, activating his quirk on the fireproof beams that Izuku and Shoto has installed to allow him to practice if he wanted to.
"Brotherrr, you're making the house shake!" Koroki whines as she floats up and down in the air. I look at Ochako, who looks exhausted.
"Hey, you should stop Ochako!"
"N-no, it's fine!" She laughs tiredly.
"Release her."
"But-" she pouts as I look at her, "fine...release!"
Koroki gasps as I catch her.
"Thank you Uncle Bakugo, thanks Aunt Ochako! Enjo! Let's fist bump again!"
I grab the hyperactive kid, "ok, time for lunch!"

Placing them at the table, Ochako strictly says, "have you washed your hands?"
"Yes ma'am!" They giggle. Laughing, she nods.
"Right, get ready for your uncle's amazing cooking!"
Excitedly, they anticipate my meal. Meanwhile, Ochako comes up from behind, tilting my head slightly and asks, "how are you doi-"
"Aunt Ochako!"
"Ah, yes?"
"Were you and Uncle Bakugo going to kiss?"
...
...
...
"Ah, umm, well..."
"Tsk, those kids are secretly mischievous..."
Ochako, flustered, explains, "ah, w-well, me and-"
Enjo booms, "Koroki! It's not strange! Dads do it too!"
"I know, but Uncle Bakugo doesn't like to give kisses or hugs so I want to see him do it!"
I click my tongue, "well, you shouldn't have interrupted! Anyways, lunch is done!"
I serve up rice, braised beef, an assortment of vegetables, soup along with some milk for the kids and tea for me and Ochako.
"Wow! Thank you Uncle Bakugo!"
Ochako smiles and kisses my cheek, "good job babe."
I click my tongue, "whatever..."
"Awwww, Uncle Bakugo, you should show more gratitude for your food!" Enjo exclaims.
WHO THE HELL TAUGHT THEM THAT WORD? Probably Deku. I wouldn't be surprised tsk...
Ochako giggles, "no, no, it's fine, your uncle is just like that..."
I blush as she smiles cutely. Placing a kiss on her lips, I say, "oh am I now?"
Koroki squeals. Enjo gags, "I regret this!"
"OI, whose teaching you all these words?"
"Daddy teaches us English!" Koroki giggles.
...TODOROKI IS TEACHING THE KIDS THESE WORDS?!
"Oh my, I was been certain that Deku was teaching them all these words but I guess I'm not surprised with Todoroki..."
"Hmm," I nod as I eat.

The rest of the day, we play with the kids and I even cook dinner with Uraraka for the kids AND Tododeku as well.
"We're home!" A voice exclaims as I plate up the last plate of food.
"Dad! Uncle Bakugo and Aunt Uraraka made us soba for dinner!"
"Wow, thanks Kacchan!" Deku smiles.
"Tsk, whatever Deku..."
Todoroki walks in and gasps, "SOBA?!"
"Daddy, come, come!" Koroki giggles.
"Oh my, Bakugo, you didn't have to-"
"No, no, it's ok!" Ochako pipes in as Todoroki emotionally wipes a tear.
"You freak," I tease him.
We all sit and laugh, talking about what they did. It was, great. I can't wait to have a family like this...