Uravity and Ground Zero

5 years later...
It's been 5 years since that beautiful day. The League Of Villains have been captured, thanks to Midoriya and Todoroki. However, Eri is very weak and her quirk doesn't work anymore. She used the last of her powers to reverse the effect that was inflicted on all the heroes that got their quirked taken away.
Uraraka and Bakugo wake up in eachother's embrace.
"Katsuki~~~, don't move!" Uraraka whines as Bakugo was getting up.
He smiles softly and places a kiss on her forehead, "I have to make ya breakfast. We can't work as pro heroes if we don't eat nutritiously..."
"But it's our day off!"
"Ochako Uraraka, they could need us whenever!"
She pouts, "fine..."
Laying in the bed, she looks up at the ceiling.
We're 20 now...a lot has happened since then...
She looks at her empty ring finger.
It's so early yet I want him to propose to me...I want to get married...I want to wake up beside him every morning...
Uraraka and Bakugo do live in a flat together but they normally sleep in seperate rooms. They make special occasions for when one is extremely cold, or if they're sad, or if they need eachother for support. Yesterday was one of those days...

*flashback*
"Ground Zero and Uravity are facing the villain, Killer Bull, head on!"
"OI, YOU WANT A PIECE OF THIS?!"
"GROUND ZERO, CONTROL YOURSELF!"
He looked at Uravity and clicks his tongue.
She giggled and they nod before running around it. Bakugo aimed an explosion into the ground, causing rubble to appear. Uraraka ran through the smoke and floated each piece of rubble.
"Oi! What's happening?" The villain exclaims.
The smoke clears and Uraraka releases them. The rubble attacks the villain and traps it.
"Uravity has it captured! But wait, what's happening?"
Suddenly, all of the rubble froze. Then, they went towards her.
"OI, OCHAKO! MOVE!"
"I-I can't!" She cried out loud.
Bakugo angrily tackled her, "I got you!"
She felt her body relax but she sits there as she sees the villain disappear.
"...an outstanding fight but not a victorious one. Ground Zero and Uravity let the villain slip out of their hands. Though, it seems that it wasn't the villain's quirk but another's..."
Uraraka trembled as Bakugo hugged her, "Ochako..."
"I-I let him get away, m-my quirk, it-"
"You're fine Angel, it's fine, you were amazing!"
"I didn't even do anything!"
"What are you talking about?! You tackled Killer Bull when he came up from behind! And you got him to follow you to the spot."
Uraraka started to cry and at that moment, Bakugo carried Uraraka in his arms to the nearby police station.
"Wh-why are we here?" She blushes.
"I want you to relax...we'll head home in a minute but, I wanted to get you away from all the media..."
She smiled as he hugged her. It was warm...he had taken off his gauntlets and just held her for a while.
"L-let's go home," she smiled strongly, "I...want to..."
He nodded, "ok."

Arriving at their apartment, Uraraka pushes him down on the bed.
"U-Uraraka, wh-what-"
She shut him up with a kiss as she sat on his lap.
"I...wanna do this...I need it..."
"...ok..."
*flashback over*

"Ochako, do you want some soup?"
"Miso soup?"
"Yep."
"Ok!"
Uraraka gets up, changes and joins him. She had put on one of his shirts and some shorts.
"Morning Angel Face..."
Giggling, she says, "morning Hero."
Moved by her nickname of 5 years, he says, "I still can't get over this nickname..."
He wraps his arms around her waist and she buries her head in his chest. They are happy. And that's all that matter to them.
"Hey...Ochako, can we...can we talk on the balcony? While the sausages are defrosting?"
She blushes and nods, "ok..."

They go on the balcony and Bakugo brings his phone out. He texts someone and then turns to her.
"What is Katsuki?"
"Ochako. I've loved you for so long, and, um, you've loved me for so long. But...I don't want to be dating you anymore..."
"Wh-what?" Uraraka stutters,"I, wait, can we-"
"Because I want you as more."
...
...
Internally facepalming herself, Uraraka let's out a sigh. Then she realises what he means as he gets down in his knee. At the same time, a plane flies by (they're on the top floor of the agency they stay in) and it has the question on there.
"Ochako Uraraka, Uravity, will you marry me?"
Uravity, will you marry me?
Uraraka starts to tear up and Bakugo nervously asks, "Angel? Angel~~? Ochako, please answer me, my-"
Nodding profusely, she says,"YES, YES, YES! A MILLION TIMES YES!"
She kisses him and he places a gorgeous, diamond ring on her hand. It was a rare rose gold, diamond ring:
(Right one)

 It was a rare rose gold, diamond ring:(Right one)

"...let's go have breakfast. I need to take a breather..."
Bakugo nods and they kiss one more time before Bakugo yells at the pilot"THANKS KIRISHIMA!"
"NO PROBLEM DUDE!"
They walk inside and have breakfast.

As they cuddle watching Mamma Mia, Uraraka admires her ring. BEST DAY EVER. It's so pretty. He's the best. I love him so much.
"I love you so much Katsuki. I...I'm gonna cry again..."
Aware of her emotions, he hugs her, "I love you too Uraraka...let's stay together forever..."
This was what broke her. She starts to cry like a maniac.
"F-forever, you mean it? That means, we can have a family and raise them and fight villains and grow old together..."
He smiles and lifts her head, "I hope to be with you in my afterlife..."
She bawls, "DON'T MENTION THAT TO ME!"
"Sorry Angel."
"I CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS! THE LOVE IS TOO MUCH!"
Bakugo gulps and feels tears fall down his face.
"Angel Face, I'm so sorry..."
...
...
"SHUT UP AND KISS ME YOU ADORABLE JERK-"
"Wha-"
She connects their lips and she sits on his lap intimately.

I love you Katsuki Bakugo.
I love you Ochako Uraraka.