First kick

Bakugo's PoV
A few weeks later and Ochako's bump was very obvious.
"Look Katsuki! My bump is so cute..." she giggles. Pulling her in, I kiss her, whilst placing a hand on the bump.
"K-Katsuki..." she giggles as I kiss along her jawline.
"Sorry...I got carried away, shall we tell people now? And we can organise the gender reveal party?"
Ochako nods as she drinks a glass of water.
"Ok," I smile.
She hums as she pulls out our list.
"We've got some clothes that Midoriya and Todoroki gave us but I wanna buy a few new ones for them. We also need toys, a cot and paint for the bedroom."
Sighing, I nod.
She smiles and takes my hand, leading me to the bedroom.
"Let's get ready?"
I nod again.

Heading to our room, I put on a top and jeans and slide on my trainers. Ochako does the same minus her shoes.
At that moment, I hear Ochako call for me.
"Katsuki!" She exclaims, "help me get this off!"
I run in after taking off my shoes and see her top stuck on her.
I help her take it off and she frustratedly pouts, "I guess it's time for the maternity dress, huh?"
"I guess so Angel," I smile as she puts on her maternity dress, "I think it looks cute!"
Giggling, she says, "you find everything I do cute..."
Agreeing with her, I nod, "that is true..."

We head out to the mall, walking into the first furniture shop we see.
Admiring the cots, we stay aware of the paparazzi.
"I think there's a camera to our left..." I whisper in her ear. She nods and yawns, placing her hand on the bump.
"Ooh, ooh! Katsuki, your hand!"
I give her my hand and she places it quick enough for me to feel a kick.
"Oh my gosh, was that, the first kick?"
"I think it was!" She excitedly giggles. People around us murmur and we quieten down.
At that moment, cameras start being poked in our face. TSK, DAMN.
"Uravity, are you pregnant?"
"Ground Zero, Uravity, how far along have you been expecting?"
"Ground Zero, what's it like knowing you'll be a father-"
"EXCUSE ME!" A voice booms, "Please refrain yourselves from invading people's privacy!"
Everyone gasps at the sight of a hero moving his hand up and down strictly.
"INGENIUM..."
Tsk, glasses...
"OI, GLASSES, WE DON'T-"
"Honey!" Ochako tugs my arm.
I click my tongue and nod, "fine..."
Iida walks towards us, "my, my, how long has it been you two! How are ya, how's the-ah, life going?"
Ochako giggles at his slight banter, "oh Iida, don't worry, you don't need to hide it. Now that everyone has quietened down a bit, I guess we should come out and say that we are expecting children! Twins!"
The press start to flash cameras again and Iida stands tall, "ENOUGH MY FRIENDS, LET'S LEAVE THESE PEACEFUL HEROES ALONE, thank you."
Iida leads the press away and then returns, giving us a hug.
"Tsk, whatever glasses..."
"Mmm, my hero! That's not very hero-like, is it?" Ochako teases me. Iida laughs at the reference to the day I fell in love with her and I blush.
"Shut up...let's finish getting the stuff we need, glasses, you wanna come?"
"Haha, sure, why not!" Iida booms cheerfully.
We walk around the part of store, looking for good cots.
"Katsuki! Look how cute this one is!" Ochako giggles as she pulls my arm.

"It's gorgeous honey, but maybe we should o for something like this one!"I lead her to a few down and show her this:

I lead her to a few down and show her this:

"It's gorgeous honey, but maybe we should o for something like this one!"I lead her to a few down and show her this:

"Hmmm, I dunno, I think it's too gender-based..."
I nod and we walk around a bit more.
Suddenly, a cot gains Ochako's attention.
"Ahh, Katsuki look how cute! If only we knew the genders of the babies then we could've gotten the one you saw and this one!"
I smile, admiring the cot.

Iida laughs, "why are you rushing into it, you can wait until your gender reveal party-""No, we HAVE to stick to schedule!" She states

"No, we HAVE to stick to schedule!" She states. Then she gasps and leads me to this cot:

We admire it and look at eachother with gleams in our eyes

"It's perfect. The practicality is there and there are no gender stereotypes...IT'S PERFECT!" She squeals.

After a whole day of shopping, we left Iida and went home, setting up the cots in the room.
"...I am so ready..." I say as she walks in with the toolbox floating besides her. She giggles and kisses my forehead as I kiss the bump softly.
"Me too..."
————————————————————————
Hey guys,
I just wanna say that I am gonna probably stop the story here because I had an idea for a more ANGSTY story with more drama and stuff I guess this was just a story to get me back into writing.
Thank you for reading!
-Mouse