I'm fine

Uraraka's PoV
Light-headed, I sit up in my bed. I had been lying here for a while but, I just was thinking of everything that happened. The teachers didn't make it in time to stop Bakugo as there were lots of parents there that day, not just for the first years but for all of them. Lots of Class 1-A came to see how she was as well as the Big Three, Mirio Togata, Tamaki Amajiki, and Nejire Hado.
"Oi, Bakugo, what you did was stupid and reckless. You are gonna get suspended or even expelled at this rate!"
Bakugo replies-oh...wait, he's not replying...
There is just silence and I share a look with Neijire-senpai.
"Hmm..." I quietly hum.
At that moment, my mom and dad call via phone.

Bakugo's PoV
That damn girl. Imma beat her ass, just watch!
Tsk, it's not worth it Katsuki.
WHAT?!
Don't fight me. There's no point.
"DAMN IT ANGEL FACE, GET YOUR VOICE OUT OF MY HEAD!" I yell at Angel Face as I pull away the curtains. She looks at me, tears in her eyes and I worryingly pull it back. She was on the phone to someone. Tsk, not like I care. I don't care at all.
I listen to her whispers.
"I-I'm fine...you, go care for dad, I'll try to come home as soon as possible...love you too..."
She hangs up and starts to cry. I can feel the tears stream down her face and pull the curtains back. Flustered, she wipes the tears away.
"Eh?" I awkwardly say, "is Uraraka crying, that's not like you-"
"SHUT UP!"
...
"What?"
"Why do you act like you respect me? You don't respect anyone. Not even Kirishima. You even treat Deku like shit. You and Deku have known eachother since you were young and, from knowing what kind of person you are, I'm assuming it's because he offered you help and you didn't like it."
I wince, "...bang on Round-Face."
She rolls her eyes, "you've been told your whole life that you're amazing. Well, I don't see you as amazing. Not until you gain that heart that every hero must have."
And with her lecture she pulls back the curtains at the same time the principal walks in. He pulls the curtains back so we can se eachother.
"You two are in lots of trouble. You will be suspended from school studies for a week, 2 weeks for you Bakugo-"
"Wait!" Uraraka exclaims, "whatever punishment Bakugo has, I'll have as well. I made just as much of a commotion as he did-"
"But he damaged school property Uraraka."
She looks at him, pleading. The principal sighs, "fine, 2 weeks of suspension of activities."
Letting out a sigh of relief, she smiles.
Why is she so relieved?

A few hours later, we are discharged.
"...I'm sorry," Uraraka says, "I, should've not triggered you like that. I-"
"Shut up Round Face. You stood up to me. Deku can't do that, my own dad can't do that and I didn't expect that you could," I scoff, "I know it's ridiculous but you have my respect. I guess..."
Uraraka smiles as she walks along the wall next to a lake. Suddenly, she loses balance and is about to fall in. My body acts before my mind as her words echo in my head.
IF IZUKU ISN'T A HERO, THAN YOUR LESS THAN ONE
I catch her and pull her towards me and she falls on top of me.
We blush and I gulp, shuffling back a bit. She giggles.
"Oh my, someone's flustered."
"Tsk, shut up," I jump up and start walking.
"Hey wait for me!"
Tsk, obviously Angel-Face.

Arriving at the dorms, everyone floods Uraraka. I head upstairs, glancing at her one more time.

She was SO FREAKING CLOSE.

"Oh my, someone's flustered

"Oh my, someone's flustered."
Burying my head in my hands, I groan, "OH MY GOD!"
Kirishima walks in, "dude, you just left-"
"OI KIRISHIMA, take me back to Recovery Girl, I think I'm having a heart attack!"
"What?! No you're not, are you sure dude-"
"Oh my, someone's flustered."
"IT'S HAPPENING!" I groan as I blush profusely.
Kirishima laughs, "dude, how are you feeling?"
...
I describe my feelings. My heart is pounding fast, my head is rushing, I can't stop blushing and...
"It happens when I think of Uraraka..."
Kirishima snorts. Then he laughs.
"OI, you wanna die, fix it!"
Kirishima starts to roll on the floor laughing and Kaminari walks in.
"D-dude!" Kirishima laughs,"this is so unmanly of you!"
Kaminari tilts his head, "I- I don't even know what I walked into-"
"Kaminari, let me describe how Bakugo is feeling..."
As he describes the feeling, her face pops up in my head.

"Oh my, someone's flustered

"Oh my, someone's flustered."
At the same time as Kaminari bursts into laughter, I start blushing again.
"Ok, ok, Bakugo, listen clearly."
"You're."
"In."
"Love."
I look at them blankly.
"Shut up, shut up, shut up," I gulp, "no I'm not..."
The boys leave, shrugging, "ok."
They close the door and I lie down in my bed.
Why do I like the idea of that?

The next morning, everyone leaves except Uraraka. I notice her pjs and gulp, slapping myself internally.
"Umm, Bakugo, why are you slapping yourself?"
I realise what I'm doing and sighs "tsk, forget it Angel-Face-"
"Are you seriously gonna call me that again?"
I click my tongue. "Whatever...what are we even meant to do?"
"We're meant to hoover all the floors of the dorms. Then, we have to-"
At that moment, her phone rings and she grabs it. I can hear her mom.
"Hello? Ochako?"
"Hello?"
"Ochako, you're dad, he's not well."
"Wh-what do you mean?"
"He...has cancer..."
My eyes widen and her jaw drops. Trembling, she nods, "r-right, umm, c-can, d-does he have, time? D-do they know-"
"U-Uraraka...m-mommy's s-s-sorry, he has...3 m-months..."
I watch her cry after hanging up and nervously shuffle closer. I gulp and wrap my arm around her, "...I'm sorry Uraraka..."
She shakes her head as she cries into my shirt, "it's...it's ok..."
I hug her, comfortingly. Then I realise...
I do have a crush on Uraraka...