Morning Jog Things

About 3 months later...
Uraraka's PoV
"RIGHT!" Iida exclaims, "let's line up in pairs for the light jog of the morning. One lap all the way around campus and then to the training grounds! Pair up please."
I look at Bakugo, who was already heading over. We've gotten closer and closer since that day where we talked about our feelings. I guess that it just resulted in more feelings developing. It turns out that Izuku and Todoroki are getting closer. Like best friends!
"Todoroki, you wanna pair up?" Izuku beams.
"Sure Midoriya."
I smile and Bakugo clicks his tongue, "what are you looking at?"
"I'm just glad that Deku's happy now. Since the incident with Toga and everything..."

Ah, the thing with Toga. What is the thing with Toga?
It all began with a weekend off. Todoroki, Midoriya, Bakugo, Iida, Kirishima and I took a trip down to the mall.
Iida and Kirishima went off separately to do stuff once we got into town and Bakugo and I went around together. Todoroki and Izuku were walking around the mall when a girl came up to them.
"Wow! You're Izuku Midoriya! And Shoto Todoroki! How awesome! My brother and I are big fans, will you come meet him?" She looked at him with big eyes. The two looked at eachother and shrug as she lead them to the entrance of the mall. The two were taken to the alleyway nearby and attacked by the girl, who turned out to be Toga. The two retaliated and were able to capture her.
However, Izuku got injured pretty badly and Todoroki got injured slightly.
They were both extremely sorry to eachother.
"I should've realised that it was something dangerous! How did I let that happen?"
"No Midoriya, I also got tricked!"
"But I should've noticed I-"
"Why?"
"...I just should've! And you got hurt because I hurt myself!"
"Izuku Midoriya, shut up!"
Midoriya was off guard. Todoroki never says stuff like that.

Since then, they've been closer, supporting eachother from what happened...
"Oi, who cares about Midoriya, focus on this."
I giggle. Bakugo's been calling everyone by their names now. Thanks to me.
"You're going down, babe," I flirtatiously say.
He blushes and says, "nuh uh, you're going down Angel Face."
I blush and Iida sighs, "remember, this is not a race!"
"Shut up Iida, she's going down!"
"Yeah, you're going down."
Everyone starts to jog, until they get pushed to the floor by me and Katsuki, who start to sprint.

"I'VE BEEN PRACTICING BABE!" I smirk as I makes myself float and I propel myself forward from the floor

"I'VE BEEN PRACTICING BABE!" I smirk as I makes myself float and I propel myself forward from the floor. He smirks and uses his quirk to make blasters.
We go on for a long, long time. After 15 minutes, we made it halfway.

Katsuki's PoV
I looks at her and see her determination. Slowing down, I say, "oi, Angel Face, slow down..."
She chuckles, "no way, you'll run ahead!"
I sit on the floor and shake my head.
She pouts and stops. At that moment, I jump up and try to sprint ahead. But she grabs me and pulls me down to the floor.

(That's soul mate thread)"Ah-I

"Ah-I..." she blushes. I feel my cheeks go slightly red and we look at eachother awkwardly. This is weird. We've done this plenty of times but not in public. She giggles. I blink. The giggles develop into laughter. I laugh too and soon we're rolling on the floor laughing. She kisses my cheek and I smile. Sometimes, I just yearn for the soft moments. It calms down my internal flames. Once we stand up, I hold her hand, "let's walk together for the rest of this..."
She smiles, "ok..."
I love her...
Oh my gosh, I love her.
"Umm, Ochako..."
She smiles sweetly, "yes?"
Tsk.
"I-stop being so cute, ok?"
Stuttering, she says, "y-y-you saying th-those things..."
"Tsk, I love you Angel..."
...
...
...
"I-I MEAN, I LOVE YOUR ANGLE! It's really attractive!"
"I love you too, Hero..."
...
I grab her and kiss her.

Pulling away, she says, "please don't pull me by my tie

Pulling away, she says, "please don't pull me by my tie."
"Ah, s-sorry..." I kick myself internally.
She smiles, "I get it, I'm irresistible."
I chuckle and smirk, "oh?"
She pulls me to the end of the lap around the school, get to the classroom and then we head to the fighting grounds with our outfits.
"You knoooow, we're the only ones that have the same designer in our class, I guess we were destined, huh?" She smirks.
I scoff, "yeah, sure..."
She pouts.
I smile as she runs ahead to greet Aizawa-sensei and All Might.
"Aizawa-sensei!" Uraraka beams, "All Might!"
"Oh hey! It's Kacchako!"
I glare, "WHAT?!"
She giggles, "Aww, All Might, don't tell me that's our ship name?"
Bakugo grumbles, "no way are we using that stupid nickname that Deku calls me!"
"Tsk, what did we say Bakugo. You use the nickname Deku in a negative way-"
"Angel, I don't care, it's a nickname I've called him since we were kids."
I sigh, "fine. But what does Deku mean?"
"I can do it..." I say exasperatedly.
One by one, the class arrives for class.
"Right, as you know, there's one month left of the school year."
"Meaning finals."
"For the year."
Everyone groans.
The teachers talk about the finals exam.
"There'll be a written exam, where you'll write about the important qualities of a hero. You'll also be expected to write about a hero you admire as well as what you want to achieve as a hero."
Turning to Izuku, I realise everyone has.
"Wh-what?" He asks.
Momo steps forward, "well, I'm assuming we all know that you will know the important qualities of a hero, since you studied and still do study heroes for fun-"
"And you'll probably write about All Might, right?" Uraraka adds.
"Yet although we know this, the last point is something we never hear you say. Besides you wanting to be the number 1 hero,  but who doesn't, right?" Iida asks.
Deku gulps, "well, I'm not saying."
"ANYWAYS," All Might booms before coughing out some blood, "there's also a physical test. So, today we're gonna team you up in 4s. Yaoyorozu, Iida, Asui and Mineta; Kaminari, Sero, Kirishima and Jiro; Sato, Koda, Hagakure and Ashido; Shoji, Tokoyami, Aoyama and Ojiro; Uraraka, Bakugo, Midoriya and Todoroki."
Aizawa nods, "yes, these teams will be good. Can I go now?"
All Might chuckles, "no."

After training, we head to the classroom and do some written work.
The day finished and Uraraka and I head along to the school lake.
"Ah, the memories..." she sings.
I smile as she walks along the same wall she did that time before. I take her hand so she doesn't fall. She beams at me as she jumps off.
"How fun..." she tiredly says. I smile, "you're sleepy, huh?"
She nods and so I place her hand in my pocket.
"Let's go..."
She nods and smiles smugly.