Bun in the oven

How's everyone liking the story so far? I'm up late tonight, because of a storm ☹️
-Mouse
————————————————————————
3 year time skip...
They are both 24
Uraraka's PoV
I wake up in Katsuki's arm, over three years since our wedding. We haven't changed a bit.
"Oi, Ochako, are you awake?" He grumbles.
I giggle, "why yes, I am awake, don't worry, I'll go cook-"
He sits up, "tsk, like hell I'm gonna let that happen. Stay in bed."
"Awww, but-"
"No, now stay..."
I pout. He really is the sweetest. It may not seem like it, but he is. And I love being the receiver of love. I hope that he'll love me forever. Bakugo pokes his head around the corner.
"Hey, do you want avocado?"
"Hmmm, I dunno, not feeling like it recently...can I have some onions on mine? Ones that are cooked in a bit of soy sauce, pleaaaase!" I send him some puppy dog eyes.
"Ok Angel Face, coming up!" He winks.
I giggle as he pops back to the kitchen. What a doofus...
Suddenly, I feel my insides churn and I run to the bathroom. At that moment, everything spews out.
...
"Ew..."
Cleaning my face, I nervously yell, "KATSUKI."
He runs in and asks, "oh my god, what happened?"
I anxiously wait as he runs back to the kitchen and then comes back with some water.
"I, I don't know what happened, it just happened. All of a sudden..."
I suddenly feel it happen again and throw up, Katsuki holding my hair back.
We walk back to our room and my eyes land on my calendar.
Oh no...
Katsuki puts on the news and I nervously join him in our front room.

Welcome to another day with Tokyo News. Our first topic of the day, this month's top 5 hero list!
Number 5

Ingenium! The successful hero assisted the police in several raids this month, consisting of several villains, who were found to be selling and making the same drug

Ingenium! The successful hero assisted the police in several raids this month, consisting of several villains, who were found to be selling and making the same drug. This whole underground company was taking down and the support for Ingenium has increased significantly!"
"But for anyone that does not know, what is the quirk of Ingenium. He has engines on his calves that act like, well, engines basically."
"For number 4 and number 3

""For number 4 and number 3