Vows and weddings

1 year later..
Uraraka's PoV
I sit in the dressing room with Momo, Froppy and Jiro. The girls were preparing me, with Momo on dress duty, Jiro on makeup and Froppy on hair.
I take a deep breath, "I'm so nervous..."

Momo smiles, "it's not normal for someone like you to have someone like Bakugo...you both have a very unique thing..."
Froppy nods as she pins my hair, "and Bakugo clearly is in love with you, ribbit."
"You're right..."
"Let me liven up this convo, you're both going to have a great time tonight, huh?"
Gasping, I exclaim, "Jiro! No! I-"
"Don't lie! With a partner like Bakugo, I wouldn't be surprised if it hadn't already been planned."

Meanwhile...
Bakugo feels chills down his spine as he fixes his suit, "why do I feel like someone is talking shit about me?"
"Talking shit? About you? On your wedding day? No way Kacchan!" Midoriya laughs.
"Shut up Deku, just...stay there and be quiet..."
Midoriya smiles.
At least he isn't telling me to fuck off...
"Izuku, I love this suit on you..." Todoroki smiles.
Midoriya smiles as they share a kiss, "thank you Shoto, the same goes for you!"
Bakugo watches them and frustratedly exclaims,"damn it, how long until the wedding, I want to see Uraraka!"
Kirishima clicks his tongue, "my, my Bakugo, you really have no patience."
Bakugo sighs as the boys tease him.
"Oi, is Mineta and Kaminari being watched?"
"Mineta is being watched by Tsu and Mina," coughing awkwardly, Deku continues, "and Kaminari doesn't need watching since he's with Jiro..."
Bakugo snorts, "oh yeah, Kaminari ain't really a perv anymore is he?"
"Bakugo Katsuki! I can hear you!" Someone exclaims as he walks through the room.
"Ugh, is it time to go yet?"
"Yes."

Bakugo's PoV
We run down to the venue and I smile at the sight of all of the decorations finally coming together.
"Kacchan, come on!"
"Shut up Deku, I'm coming!"
As Izuku and Todoroki walk towards the aisle, hand in hand, I smile. Good on you Izuku...
I walk to my position and I see mom and dad. Tsk...
"KATSUKIIIIIIII," mom cries happily.
Dad pats her shoulder, "dear, calm dow-"
"I CAN BE HAPPY FOR MY SON-"
"Oi, keep it down...mom..."
Mom freezes, "did you call me mom?"
"He did..."
"I don't understand why you're so surprised, tsk...thanks I guess mom, dad..."
"He did it again," dad whispers.
I click my tongue as they hug me.
I guess I should finally express my gratitude towards them. They raised me questionably but I love them.

In my position, I hear the door open and I turn to see her. My Ochako...
She sees me and smiles nervously, her arm intertwined with her father's.
She's so pretty.
Gulping, I feel Kirishima's hand on my shoulder, "you'll be fine dude..."
I nod, taking a final gulp as she reaches us.
"Katsuki Bakugo."
"S-sir," I gulp anxiously. Uraraka giggles and I blush.
"Please take care of my precious daughter. I love her with all my soul. So please do the same..."
"I already do..." I say as he gives her hands to me. She sniffs and hugs her dad emotionally, "I love you daddy..."
He smiles, "I know princess, now be free..."
"I, already was?"
"Tsk, you know what I mean."
She nods and we commence the ceremony.

Uraraka's PoV
When I saw him, my body felt weak. I wanted to run into his arms straight away and share a kiss. But not yet.
All Might begins (he is the person that marries them (forgot the name))"Welcome friends, families, colleagues, mentors etc to the union of Katsuki Bakugo and Ochako Uraraka. The two have had a long 6 year relationship. Today is the 6th anniversary of the day that they fell in love. That fatal day where Katsuki almost blew her up and he fell in love with her for her strong wi-"
"Tsk, we don't need all the details! Let's get on with it please."
"Katsuki," I quietly warns. He pouts.
All Might continues, "umm, shall we start with the vows? Bakugo can go first."
"Umm," he coughs, "right. Ochako, I never thought I'd fall in love with someone like you. I didn't think you were anyone that I was interested in and saw you the same as I saw the rest of the class. Like extras. But after seeing your strong will and your passion for heroism, I fell in love. Heck, no one was ever able to successfully stand up to me besides you. And with that, you changed me and I started to see the beauty in everything, including you. I vow, to care for you when you're ill, hold you tight when you're sad, cook for you whenever you want and to be your humble partner. I vow to be by your side for as long as I can and p-perhaps, w-well, if you want to, if we have kids then I vow to be there for all the hardships..."
Throughout his speech, my tears built up. It's gonna explode now.
"Finally, Uraraka, I vow to keep you in my heart no matter what. I vow to never hurt you and to only love you..."
I tremble and feel the tears fall down my face. He worryingly cleans the tears with his thumb and then with his handkerchief.
"Oh Young Bakugo," All Might tears up, "you've grown so much..."
Clicking his tongue, he says, "whatever..."
The look he was giving me was different though.
I love you. That's what it said.
"Uraraka, you're turn."
I nod.