The kids

Guess who's backkkkkk yayyy 🔥🤩
-Mouse
——————————————————
"So dad, where are we meeting them? Hmm? I reallllllly wanna meet them!" Koroki Todoroki eagerly exclaims as she jumps into Deku's arms. The 5 year old continues, "are they really small daddy?" She asks Todoroki, "how's Auntie Uraraka? I'm so excited to see Auntie Uraraka!" Koroki giggles excitedly.
Shoto Todoroki smiles, "awww Koroki, let's calm down! We're almost at the hospital!"
Enjo humphs, "kids are a hassle..."
"Huh?" Koroki tilts her head as her brother slumps, kicking a rock.
Izuku kneels down and addresses the boy, "Enjo, are you ok? You've been very quiet lately...would you like to talk to me alone?"
Pouting, Enjo shakes his head, "I'm fine. I just want to train instead of being here..."
Koroki sighs, "you and your training Enjo! Relax! I'm sure today's gonna be fun and we get to see Uncle Bakugo and Auntie Uraraka!"
Enjo sighs, "you're right...I'll try to be more optimistic!"
To be honest, Enjo didn't like being the oldest. He was 7 but didn't have a lot of friends at school. Except for 2 close friends (those friends being Jiro and Kaminari's daughter Ayono and son Koichi.) The rest weren't friends or enemies. He was just not one to talk to people. So he realised that he didn't have anyone around his age or a bit older to look up to. To put it simple, he hated being the eldest sibling and having to be the one to be looked up to. Am I good enough? He would ask himself. Can I be a good older brother and take care of my sister and any other younger siblings?
"Enjo?" Todoroki asks, "would you like to come with me and find Uncle Bakugo? He went to buy some food so we can help him!"
"...ok!"
Koroki jumps into Deku's arms again, after moving into Todoroki's arms to give him a kiss on the cheek.
Midoriya groans, "Koroki Todoroki, you need to stop growing!"
Koroki pouts, "daddy! Soon I won't be able to do this and I'm gonna be as cool as Enjo! Enjo is so cool! You'll help me with my training right Enjo?"
Enjo shuffles awkwardly and then looks at Koroki who was beaming with happiness. He smiles and nods, "yeah I'll help..."
Todoroki smiles and ruffles Enjo's hair, come on kid."
"Yes sir!" Enjo salutes jokingly as he takes Todoroki's hand and the two head to find Bakugo.

Meanwhile...
Uraraka tiredly watches Ayono and Koichi play with Kaminari, who had arrived with Jiro. It had been 2 days since she had Juro and Hatsu however she is required to stay in hospital until she's ready to be discharged.
"Congrats Uraraka!"
"Thank you..." Uraraka blushes, "...do you think I'll be good? As in good at being a mom?"
Jiro beams, "of course! I mean, look at me and Kaminari! We didn't think that we'd be cut out at being parents but look at us! We have twins too!"
Uraraka nods, "...you know you still haven't told everyone how you both got together!"
Jiro laughs, "and that won't ever come out as long as we both live!"
"...hmm..."
"Hmmm?"
"I just realised that I'll die one day...and so will Bakugo...we really have to bring our kids up so that they'll be fine without us..."
Jiro hugs Uraraka, "don't worry! You'll be fine! I believe in you!"
Just then, someone bursts in.
"URARAKA! JIRO!"
"...MINA!" The girls tearfully exclaim!
Due to Mina's loud outburst, the 7 year old twins run behind Kaminari. Then they realise it's just Mina and continue playing.
"Yo Kaminari, where's Bakubro?"
"Ehhhh he's gone to get food...he's taking a while though..."
Kirishima nods and joins the twins, "hey Ayono! Hey Koichi!"
"Hi uncle kirishima! Look at what dad made us!"
Kirishima looks at a small contraption that the kids are playing.
"Whoah! Kaminari you made this?!"
"Yeah! I thiught it would be fun for me and the kids to try and use their powers for something more fun and relaxed so we made this! Koichi, Ayono, do you want to show Kirishima what it does?"
"YES! Ready Ayono?"
Ayono nods.
PAUSE!
What are Ayono and Koichi's quirks? Let's take a look!
Ayono Kaminari
Quirk: Earphone Jack
Just like her mother, her earphone jacks let her listen through objects and walls etc via vibrations in the wall. However, she can also use vibrations in the air and can focus on that sound to echo! She can plug into things and shoot sound out and has especially good hearing.
Koichi Kaminari
Quirk: Thunder Burst
Unlike his father, Koichi has good control over his quirk but the power occurs in burst. The strongest burst he can (currently) emit is 120 volts, which MAY seem like it's not a lot but that's pretty much half of the voltage of the power grid lines (in the uk!)

Kaminari nods at Koichi, who clicks his fingers, and starts releasing volt bursts of different voltages into the contraption. Ayono, releases her ear jacks to connect to the device, absorbing the voltage and emitting them out of her speaker boots, which are also similar to her mother's boots but less powerful.
Each burst enters different parts and eventually a familiar song starts to play.
Ayono sings along.
"What am I to be? What is my calling? I gave up giving up, I'm ready to go! The futures left unseen, it all depends on me. Put it on my line to follow my dream, yeah!"
Mina and Uraraka gasp as Jiro smiles proudly. Kaminari noticed and quickly and swiftly slides to put his arm around her waist.
"Tried all my life, I've tried to fine. Something that makes me hold on and never let go oh!"
Everyone smiles and sings along, "hero too, I am a hero too! My heart is set and I won't back down! Hero too, strength doesn't make a hero. True heroes stand up for what what they believe, so wait and see! So wait and see!"
The twins finish the song, exhausted as they are still quite young. Kaminari and Jiro proudly cheer and Mina, Kirishima and Uraraka cheer emotionally but excitedly.
"Ahhh that was a memory! You both did so well! Kaminari, this contraption is so cool!"
Just then the door opens and in comes walking in Koroki and Deku!
"Deku! Koroki!"
"Heya! What did we miss?"
Uraraka smiles, "it was so cool! Kaminari made this thing for Koichi and Ayono and they sang Hero Too! You know the song from the heroes festival!"
Deku gasps, "really?! We missed that?! What a shame!"
Koroki giggles, "hi Ayono! Hi Koichi!"
Koichi smiles, "hi Koroki! How's your quirk going?"
"It's awesome! Enjo helped me de-develop it!"
Ayono smiles as Koroki excitedly talks about all the moves she made and that Enjo taught her.
"Speaking of Enjo, where is he?"
Just then the door flies open and Bakugo, Todoroki and Enjo walk in.
"Enjo!" Ayono beams, "where've you been?!"
"Yeah! You missed our performance!" Koichi crosses his arm frustratedly.
Enjo apologises, "I went with dad to go find Uncle Bakugo!"
Ayono pouts and then asks Bakugo with pleading eyes, "Uncle Bakugo, did you get the food?"
Clicking his tongue, he nods and motions ar Deku, who was holding 5 bags containing black bean noodles, katsu curry, (COLD) soba and ramen (and burgers for the kids because we ALL know kids have that phase (at least I hope we do.)

"Dig in!" Jiro exclaims after setting up the food for everyone besides Uraraka (who Bakugo was giving food to because he literally was refusing to let anyone look after her.)
"Are you ok Ochaco?" He asks as he hands her a plate of Katsu curry.
She nods brightly, "yeah! I'm slowly getting my energy back and it's going to be difficult but...I'm happy Katsuki..."
Smiling, Bakugo kisses Uraraka gently on the lips.
"I love you my angel."
"I love you too, my hero."
Just then Koroki exclaims, "Auntie Uraraka! Where are our new cousins?!"
Ochaco smiles, "would you like to meet them?"
Koroki excitedly nods, "yes yes yes!"
Ayono and Koichi also nod excitedly and Enjo sighs, agreeing with the other 3 despite his feelings about being the oldest.
"Ok! We'll go see them after everyone's eaten! They're sleeping now so we'll have to wait until you can physically see them, ok?"
"Ok!"
——————————
I'm a bit rusty 😅 how is this, is it ok?
-Mouse 🥺