Playful Teasing

A week passed of the two being adorable. Having no school was somewhat positive because that meant that once they finished chores, they could cuddle, kiss and tease. Ahhh, the teasing.
"Hey round face, are you the moon?"
Uraraka giggles, "no~~why?"
"Because I wanna howl every time I see you!"
...
"Oh my god, that was terrible," she giggles slightly again.
"Ah, but you laughed..."
"That's because it's you. Who wouldn't giggle at Katsuki Bakugo making a flirty pun."
He slightly pins her against the table and she smiles as he pecks her nose.
Giggling, she says, "well, what shall we do whilst the final dinner cooks?"
"You wanna-"
"NO, you suggest it every night and I say no! We aren't even that far into the relationship and we are under the legal age-"
"Ok, ok, no alcohol," he sighs, "although, you are my alcohol. I can't get enough and I get wasted on you."
"Katsuki-Kun, that's bad, no."
"Sorry Ochako..." he kisses her cheek as they cuddle watching a film, "but it's the truth."
She clicks her tongue, "you've gotten bolder, haven't you?"
Bakugo's PoV
I don't know what to say. She's changed me so much in the last 2 weeks. I didn't expect to date her but she is the best female hero here, and she is the perfect one for me. Why do I think that? Well. a) she's really skilled. She has good tactic plans and will probably have more. b) She has the heart and wants to save people, including her parents, who I went to meet after dropping off some stuff with her. c) she's just so beautiful. I wanna kiss her several times. And d) she's with me so OBVIOUSLY she's perfect.
...but I never actually asked her out, and what if we are we going too fast? Tsk, Katsuki don't do a Deku.
Uraraka opens her eyes from falling asleep and says, "oh no, what's wrong?"
"I'm just wondering if we've, ah never mind Angel."
"...you, ah, Angel??"
"I-I mean Angel Face," I blush.
"Ok Demon."
I smile and shake my head. Ok Bakugo don't overthink it...
"Hey Ochako," I ask, "I haven't officially asked. Will you go out with me?"
She smiles, "hmmm, I dunno, I was pretty sure we already were but-"
"GUYS! GUYS!" Through the door of our dorms, came All Might, "villains are on the premises! Anyone that are allowed are expected to fight."
"WHAT, quick let's-"
Just then, All Might laughs, "I'm joking, sorry! I'm here to say good job on the two week suspension."
"ALL MIGHT!" Everyone sings as they come out of their rooms.
I click my tongue, "can me and Ochako not have any moment of privacy, at all?"
Ochako moves my head closer to hers and places a kiss on me lips. I smile. All Might's jaw drops.
"Since when did this happen?" All Might asks proudly, "young Bakugo, young Uraraka! You both are together?"
I click my tongue again and Uraraka wraps her arms around my waist, "yes we are!"
I guess that answered my question.
All Might smiles and hugs us, "be safe-"
"WHAAAT?!" I angrily boom
. Uraraka stutters, "u, umm, y-"
"OK, I'm going to go now! Au revoir as the language of love, french say!"
Pulling away from Uraraka's embrace, I say, "let's join the others-"
"There's no need we're right here," Kirishima smirks. I glare at him and he gulps.
Sero pipes in, "dang Bakugo, you're whipped for her aren't you?"
"You better run, Tape Arms."
Sero and Kirishima run away and I am about to chase them when Uraraka says, "you still haven't changed that much."
I stop myself and tilt my head, "what do you mean?"
She softly blushes as she says, "you, well, um, you still get flustered over the littlest of things Katsuki..."
"Ochako-"
"N-no, it's ok, I understand that it's kinda a part of you but...can't I help you control, just a little bit?"
"Tsk, like what?" I ask as she sits me down, facing eachother directly.
"Follow me..."
She crosses her legs and I do the same. We then close our eyes and she says, "now, take deep breaths-"
I wince, aggravated at the phrase.
"You can do it Katsuki."
I slightly open my eyes and see how peaceful she is. I do as she says and take a few deep breaths.
"I don't feel any different," I say, "people have told me to do this and it never works..."
"Now think of a place of comfort and imagine yourself there."
I close my eyes and see my home. I see me at home, in my hero costume.
"Good job Katsuki, I'm so proud of you!" Mom says.
"Yes, well done son," dad praises me, "you've grown so much."
"...thanks mom, thanks dad!"
That's my comfort? Praise? Attention? No, it's not just those, it's these from my parents. My mom was always very aggressive in her ways of raising me. And dad was very shy. I guess I scared him a bit but...
"HEY GUYS! WHATCHA DOING?"
I look at the person who walked in. Kaminari.
"We're-"
"We're meditating..." I say calmly.
He blinks, "oh, sorry for disturbing you-"
"It's ok, we'll go to your room Ochako?"
She smiles and nods and Kaminari blinks. Then he says, "Uraraka, you should've gotten closer with Bakugo earlier, he's changed a lot in two weeks..."
I feel my anger build up but then she looks at me and I take a deep breath. She smiles and takes me to her room. I am literally so desperate to kiss her.

She drags me by the hand to her room.
Closing the door, I pin her against the wall, "ok, I need you so bad right now."
She giggles, "ok."
We kiss and I spin her around.
Pulling away, I ask, "why do you like me?"
She blinks. Pushing me away, she says, "it's...you were so intriguing at first. The day that I found out about my dad, you were supportive and you even did all the cooking that day. I felt like I wanted you to be there for me forever. I have to admit, I was in love with Deku, but you wiped all of that. I thought, Deku isn't there for me most of the time, it's usually me being there for him. And, as much as I care for him, I only admire him in that way. With you, I feel like being in your arms. I'm not sure if that's your quirk or not but I always feel warm with you. And I felt like you could evaporate all my tears that fell down my face..."
She looks at me and smiles.

Pushing through, she heads over to clean up her desk but I back hug her

She giggles, "hey!"I kiss her several times on the cheek, smugly

She giggles, "hey!"
I kiss her several times on the cheek, smugly.
"What about you?"
"Me? Well, I think you're amazing, strong-willed, beautiful...I really admired your problem solving skills, like at the hero training thing. Glasses told me about it."
She pouts, "you mean Iida-kun?"
Grumbling, I nod.
"And?" She asks.
Smirking, I reply, "that's it..."
She rolls her eyes.
...
"You're cute, I guess...I admire how calm you can be and how adamant you can be. Like that time on I-Island and you said that you'd defend them from the robots without the use of your quirk..."
Laughing, she says, "Katsuki~~, you're so sweet."
I roll my eyes and we meditate for a while. I think this'll take some time of my life...she's going to take time from my life.