chapter 3. please forgive me

AMERICAS POV.                    

Rage was coursing through my blood, my face was heated with anger. I dont know what I do wrong, I always keep to myself unless someone comes to talk to me. I listened as everyone laughed and cheered russia on, I felt the hot tears come back again..but this time is wasnt sadness....it was anger

Before I could even think straight, I quickly got up and threw a punch as hard as I could. I watched him fall to the ground and grab his face. I then heard a teacher say "WHATS GOING ON!!" I began to run as fast as possible outside in the front of the school, if they caught me they would tell my parents. As I was running,i turned my head to see north running after me. I didnt want to fight anyone and I'm truly sorry for hurting russia, I then felt a violent touch on my back and fell on my stomach. I turned to see north smirking at me, he went to kick me but I grabbed his leg and jumped on him. He tried to push me off but I was filled with rage and sadness that i...........did something I was never raised to do.....

I punched him multiple times, REALLY hard, after about 10 or more punches I got up from him and looked at my hands. Blood was covering my knuckles and leaking slowly down my fingers. I gasped and began to cry, I never meant to start a fire, but the blood on my hands...........scare me to death.  I looked at north who was looking at me.....he looked terrified.

"Im-" I began but was interrupted by north

"Get away from me, you FREAK!" North yelled while getting up and running

I wanted to say I was sorry, but I guess I just made my life worst. I watched as North Korea run away into the building.

"I'm sorry" I whispered

                         RUSSIAS POV.                     

I waited for 20 mins before I could go back to class. I felt really down and sad, I had no idea that America was going through that. I really need to apologize.....

I then felt a light tap on my shoulder, I turned around to see North Korea holding his finger to his mouth and pointing behind me. I see a kid in the hallway getting things from his locker, he must of saw us because he began to speed walk away.

"Hey kid~" I said

"What you doing~?" North said while getting closer to them

"I-im just....." the kid Stuttered

I violently shoved the kid onto the floor making him gasp. He fell onto the floor and dropped all his books and papers onto the floor. He looked at us in fear and began to slowly cry.
We laughed and called him pathetic and loser, all sorts of things.

North then kicked him in his stomach and laughed. All of a sudden America jumps in and punches North Korea to the floor, he then shoves me and goes to the kid.

"Canada, you alright" America said while holding his hand out

"Yeah big bro, I'm fine" Canada said grabbing Americas hand

That's his brother?! I didnt mean to hurt his brother!!

I slowly got up and walked towards them. They seemed scared at first but America got in front of his lil brother.

"Stay away!!" America yelled while standing in front of his brother

I never seen America like this,
Protective,angry,caring,tough......
Do I..........no...no no no

I stepped back, I couldn't apologize right now. My sisters, North Korea, and kids from my school were watching. I then walked away leaving everyone shocked and surprised 

America was nothing like dad said or what I thought. He was so caring and protective over his brother, he wasnt weak either like dad said. I hurried to 2nd period and sat in my seat, I rubbed my head trying to figure out what happened and what I was going to do.

                       AMERICAS POV.                    

He actually walked away........what?!
I looked at my brother who was just as confused as I was. I shrugged it off and waved bye to my brother, I the  went to second period which was math

With russia......

I walked in and sat 2 sits beside Russia, I took out my books and pencil  ready for the lesson. Almost everyone was here so it wouldn't be long till the bell rung. I felt a weird feeling like someone was staring at me, I looked to my right to see Russia staring at me. When he noticed I caught him, he quickly turned around with a small blush on his face. I dont know why but I felt a small smile on my face, I jumped at the sound of the bell and saw the teacher walk in.

Welp here we go with a boring lesson......