chapter 14. Move on!

Russia turned around slowly, groaning. He knew exactly who it was and someone he didnt want to see. He finally faced the smaller country"What do you want, Ukraine" Russia said coldly, darting his eyes towards the smaller country. "Brother please" Ukraine pleaded, her voice filling with sympathy. Russia rolled his eyes, not giving a care in the world, he walked towards the counter. He opened a small gate door that held an entrance behind the counter, he stood behind looking at Ukraine who had a deep frown. She walked to the counter placing a Hershey bar and water down. Russia grabbed the chocolate bar before Ukraine grabbed his hand. He looked up towards his sister who had tears swelled in her eyes, he raised a brow before swiping his hand away.

He scanned her items carelessly, he bent his knees going underneath the counter. He grabbed a plastic white bag from a metal holder and stood up. "Russia were worried about you..." Ukraine said, her voice getting slower from sadness. Russia stayed quiet, he felt nothing, just......empty.

Ukraine's temper became lower, her brothers colder demeanor became annoying. Him ignoring her was rude. "Russia....you need to move on..." Ukraine said, her voice became meaner then it intended to. Russia clenched his fist, poking holes into the bag, he glared at his sister and gave a deep growl. "Russia! Look what he is doing to you! Get over-" "shut up!" The whole store stared, his deep and imitating voice echoed through the store. Russias breathing was sharp and heavy, he shoved Ukraine's stuff into her hands and waved his hand to make her leave. She huffed and gave him an aggravated look, she speed walked towards the doors and left. Russia sighed and layed his head low. He could feel everything Tear apart inside of him. "RUSSIA!" Russia jumped at his voice being yelled at for, he looked to his side to see his boss who was fuming with anger. "Sir i-"
"Your fired Russia!" His boss yelled, customers kept their heads low trying not to pay attention. Russia sighed and nodded, he walked out from behind the counter and left the store. He walked to his car and got in, he started the car and left the stores parking lot. The hot tears slid down his cheeks, he drove the highway that led to home. He tightly held the steering wheel with sadness overwhelming him.

When making into his appartment room, he collapsed on his bed. He couldnt take the pain anymore, everything crashed down on him. He violently took off his jacket, as the tears spilled from his eyes. He threw his jacket across the room and grabbed his head. He felt to his knees and wheezed with tears hitting the carpet, he let go of his head and instead grabbed his arms. He sobbed uncontrollably on the floor, falling down on his side and curing into a ball. He just wanted America, was that to much to ask?!

He opened his eyes, as he tried to calm down. He lifted himself up and went on his legs, he opened his bedroom door slowly. His eyes burned and felt swollen, his body ached and felt heavy. He dragged his body into the kitchen, he went to the table and grabbed his keys that he threw when having his meltdown. He dragged his body to the front door.

After leaving the apartment building he decided to fuck the car and walk, he stuffed his keys into his pocket. It was still bright outside, no clouds in the sky and beautiful Ray's of sunshine shined against the earth. But even this wonderful morning couldn't end the pain. He held his arms tightly, taking deep breaths, the negative words rushed through his head. But one stuck out.

Should he just end the pain........