chapter 5. i didnt mean it.....

Date: Wednesday, November 26, 2012

                     AMERICAS POV.                 

I woke up to a knock at my door, I looked at the time,5:30, its probably Canada. I moved my legs so there hanging off the bed, I took a deep breath and got up to open the door. When I opened I didnt expect to see my father standing there. He didnt see me come home from school since he works late, so he is probably going to lecture me.

"Come downstairs after you get dressed" he said walking away

"Why wouldnt I" i said

He looked at me and growled before walking away, i went to my closet and pulled out a white shirt that said America in blue and red. I took off my gray shirt I wore to bed and put my white shirt on, I then grabbed a pair of black jeans and pulled off my red and dark red pattern sleep pants and put the black Jean's on.

I opened my door to go down stairs, I walked downstairs to see my father sipping his tea on our one seat couch. I look over to see Canada with a worried expression...
This cant be good

"We need to talk, son" he said looking from his tea

Knew it, something's about to go down

"Y-yes s-ir" I Stuttered through fear at what he might do

He stood up from his chair and put his tea down on our little dining table. He  then walked towards me, I was terrified but I wasn't aloud to move. He then raised his hand and smacked me across the face. I Stumbled before catching my balance, I slowly raised my hand to my face and touched it. It hissed with a painful burning, I then felt tears go down my face and another liquid went down to my face on to my hands. I looked at my hands that had little drops of blood on them.

"That's for slapping me yesterday" he said

"But for running yesterday......." he said with a deep British accent

He grabbed me by my shirt and threw me against the wall. My back roared with pain and my head spinned.

"Its time for you to go" he said pointing at the door

I looked at our clock from the living room, 5:55, what?! Why does he want me to go?!

"But it's only 5-" he then interrupted me by yelling

"JUST GO UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" he yelled

I then grabbed my bag from the stairs and ran out the door with tears following. I ran for about 13 mins before stopping at the park. I then sat by the pond and put my knees to my face.

After a few minutes,I felt a light and gentle tap on my shoulder. I turned around but surprised to see a familiar face

R-Russia?....

    .                   RUSSIAS POV.                       

After I got dressed, dark red sweater, dark blue Jean's, and a jacket with fluff on the hoodie, I went downstairs after checking the time, 6:24, wow i must really want to see America. Wait what?....

I saw my sisters watching there TV show while eating waffles, "ugh pancakes are clearly better" I thought to myself. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a poptart and headed out the door.

"Where ya going this time? Ukraine asked looking at me now

"Out, dang noisy" I said quickly

"Out with a girl" Ukraine teased

"Or with a boy.....wait what did I just say?!" I thought to myself

"Yeah, sure" I sarcastically said while opening the door and walking out