chapter 7. make it better

At the end of the day

RUSSIAS POV.

I stayed up in the roof all day, I spent the whole school day crying until I was dry and tired. I kept reliving the moment I saw north and America kissing, seeing him smile at north. My heart ached again with a feeling liked being punched in the chest or someone knocking the wind out of you. I knew I had to go home when the last bell rung for dismissal, i slowly gotta stumbling a few times, I walked through the doors, down the steps and into the hallways. Students bumped into each other because of the filled space that seemed to small for this school. I managed to get through the doors and outside, I walked a little until I saw a smiling American walk towards me, probably hear to tell me about his new boyfriend. His smile then turned into a worried frown.

"Ruski? Are you okay" he said, he looked really worried

"I'm fine" I said, I couldn't stop seeing that moment. It kept replaying in my head

"You look like you been crying" he said rubbing my face

"Why are you touching me!" I yelled, the moment was tearing me to shreds everytime I looked at him.

"Because I-" America began, but i couldn't take it anymore

"HOW ABOUT YOU GO WALK WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND!! OR BETTER YET!! KISS HIM AGAIN!!" I yelled with multiple cold tears streaming down my face

His face looked shocked and confused. He wanted to say something but instantly shut his mouth, he then faced his head down and gave a smirk. I was genuinely confused of why he was smirking, probably just to hurt me with a comment about north.

"Russia I-" before he could finish, north came running towards us

"America! Baby, why you leave?" He said as hugged America from behind

My eyes began to feel wet and heavy again but this time it burned. I growled at the sight making both of them look at me. America went to say something but I stopped him.

"Dont say anything America, I dont wanna hear it" i said, as I looked at him

He then looked down and tears swelled his eyes, I knew it was because I yelled at him.

                    AMERICAS POV.                         

"Dont say anything America, I dont wanna hear it"

I couldn't believe I heard that, did he think i was with North? I felt my eyes getting wet and my vision turning blurry. I blinked to get my vision back as a single tear slowly slid down my cheek. I looked up to see Russia walking away, I went to move but realized North was still holding on to me.

"Dont worry about him, my candy cane" north said into my neck, it made me feel uncomfortable

"I'm NOT your candy cane!" I said angrily

"Now let me go" I continued angrily

He finally let me go but then grabbed my arm

"Why do you love him?! Why not me?!" North said, yelling in my face

"He understands me better than you!" I said, yelling back

He backed up from me and stared at me, he then growled and walked passed me. I quickly looked around to try to spot russia, I figured he be walking home by now so I started dashing out the school gates and ran to my path way home.

I finally saw russia up ahead but he was about to turn for his street, I hurried up to him and tackled him into the grass. He looked at me in shock then into anger.

"What do you want?" He said coldly

I took of my glasses so he could see my eyes, since he is the only person who called my eyes beautiful

"To hear you apologize" I said acting serious

"Apologize!? Ohhhhhn okay" he said, he realized about all the things he said to everyone