chapter 16. am i dreaming.......

Russia stretched his body, the loud pops of his tense muscles brought satisfaction to the grown Russian. It was about time to leave, just thirty minutes before leaving for a unwanted event. Russia yawned loudly, his sharp shark teeth showing. His eyes grew wet from the action, A few minutes passed and Russia decided to just come early. Russia stood from the table walking towards the door. He grabbed his keys from a desk beside door, grabbed his coat. He turned the knob and opened the door, the door opened letting Russia walk out. Russia walked out the house shutting the door behind him. He walked through the empty apartment hallways, down the stairs, and into the lobby. He opened the glass doors leaving the building. He walked into the parking lot, looking for his car. 

Not long after, Russia made it to Canada's. Russia opened the door to his car, he stepped on the concrete ground getting out  of the car. He closed the door, pressing the lock on his keys. The car locked making a click sound, Russia headed towards the front door stepping over brick steps that stood before the door. Russia stood before the door hesitating to knock, he took a deep breath knocking a little aggressively. Muffled whispers were heard as shuffling was made. The door swung opened with a excited country, she had a huge smile on her face. "Hey Belarus" Russia said, lifting his hand and giving a small wave. Belarus smiled wider, grabbing his hand and pulling him in. Inside was Canada and Australia sitting beside each other on a fuzzy white couch, new Zealand sat on the floor leaning against the couch in between Aussy and nada (Australia and Canada)

Ukraine came down a few stairs, she had a huge grin. She saw Russia and ran towards him almost tripping over herself. "Hey Russia!" Ukraine squealed. Russia shook his head with a smile, he held her back patting her head with his hand. She pulled away from Russia, looking at him dead in the eye. "So, Russia I had a surprise but you hung up" Ukraine said, putting her hands on her hips. Russia shrugged, "but sit down first" Belarus butted in. Russia walked to one of the couches that fitted for one. He plopped down, crossing his arms, Belarus and Ukraine looked at each other and nodded. Belarus went upstairs disappearing from sight. Ukraine sat across from Russia beside Canada, every one had big smiles on their faces. Russia sat confused until Ukraine spoke up. "So, Russia we wanted to set up a date for you" Ukraine said, holding her hands together. Russia jumped up, immediately shaking his head disbelief "what?! Hell no!" Russia shouted in anger. "Why Rus?" Canada said, tilting his head with a smirk. Russia growled "could you be anymore stupid, I love America and only him. I have for three years!" Russia growled, clenching his fist. "But Russia your date is in the room upstairs, Belarus is getting them" Canada said, giving a small smile.
"For the last time! I-"

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

"A-Amerika"

Russia sat in denial. There stood his delicate sunflower, right before him. He had a tight black sweater on with blue Jean's that had baby blue faded into it. America stood there with tears swelled into his eyes, he opened his arms welcoming a hug. Russia bursted into tears, he never stood up so fast especially since he never had a good night sleep since Americas runaway. He tackled America into hug, over towering him. He wrapped his arms around Americas waist, crying into his shoulder. America sobbed into his shirt, gripping his back. They rocked back in forth listening to their soft crys, the other countries stood with tears of happiness in their eyes and wide smiles that showed their teeth. Russia held tightly fearing that this was all in his head. America rubbed his head against Russias chest, Russia smiled. They pulled away looking into each others eyes, Russia gently pulled America closer to his face. Both countries eyes slowly closed as their faces grew closer and closer at every second. Soon their lips touched, sharing a deep passionate kiss. Russia pulled America closer, until their chests touched. America wrapped his arms around Russias neck holding tightly. A shared bliss was consuming their minds, nothing mattered right now. No fear. No deep sadness. No more Running. No more hiding. No more finding. No more dealing with the pain. Them. Just them was all that mattered.

They parted away, looking into each other's eyes. Loving this moment like no other. scared to let go. Scared to look away. Russia smiled, leaning his head against America's, Rubbing their foreheads. "So, Russia like your date" Canada said, giving a small smirk. Russia turned around and shook his head. "No I dont like it" Russia said, startling everyone, including America. "I love it" Russia finished with a slight chuckle. America gave a sigh of relief and playfully punched Russias stomach. Russia chucked more, hugging America again. He buried his face into the Americans warm neck, not wanting to let go ever again. America leaned his head against Russias, he missed him more then ever. Missing his touch. His voice. Everything. He couldn't get enough of this. "Ahem, sorry to interrupt. But y'all have a date to get too" Australia said, standing up.

"Wait........you were serious?"

I drew another picture, and America is here Yay!