𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ

Y'all I lied, it's not a time skip.... sry

𝐊𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐀𝐡𝐦𝐢𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐲

"I told yo ass she was gon be a girl." I said before kissing her and Kimani on their foreheads.

I was really a father outchea.

"Shut up." She said tiredly.

"Aww baby don't worry, the 5th time will be a breeze." I told her and she mugged me.

"I'm more mad at the fact that she looks like you. She got yo chinky ass eyes, your lips, nose everything. She's an exact replica of you." I told her.

"I know."

"You want sum to eat mama?" I asked her cuz the way she was looking right now was not doing it for me.

"No I'm fine."

"You sure baby?" I asked again and she nodded.

I decided to drag the chair towards the bed and sat down. It was quiet for a few minutes so I figured she was sleep.

The gang later came and of course Shoota had to be the loud ass one. They had gift bags wit them.

At this point, I didn't need anymore gifts. I got the two greatest ones right hea.

"Aww look at my baby." Liyah said reaching for Kimani but I moved away.

"Uh-uh y'all not touching MY baby. She don't want none of y'all." I said and they all smacked their teeth.

Hope the, shit's fall out one by one.

"Happy birthday nigga, what's ha name?" Messiah asked.

"Kimani Dior Nadiyah Anthony nigga fuck u talm bout." I said feeling proud of myself.

"Hope when she grow up she find a nigga that act exactly just like you. Y'all gon give each other hell." Shoota said causing the others to agree wit him.

"My baby ain't dating no nigga till she 40 the fuck."

"Tuhh aight."

"She ok?" Ken asked.

"Yeah, figured she was just tired." I told her since both her and Desire had worried look on their faces.