Date Night

"If you don't be still I will burn you!" Reagan smacked me with the end of the hairbrush for the fifth time. The first time I laughed but this time? I am not laughing that shit hurts.

"You're going to make me bald damnit!" I tried pulling away. I watched her lift the brush again in another attempt to smack me.

"Hit me one more time and I will shove that brush so far up your ass the bristles will be poking your esophagus." I warned pointing my index finger at her letting her know I meant every single word.

"Do you ever brush this shit? Jesus I give up! Here do you it." She handed me the brush and huffed in defeat I flawlessly brushed out every tangle in my hair.

"Patience is key my darling." I flicked my tongue shaking my head at her impatience, not that I blame her my hair was a mess.

"Fuck off." Reagan yanked the brush and started to straighten my hair. I couldn't even tell you the last time I used my damn straightener. I usually just braid it or wear it in a bun or ponytail unless I'm feeling my naturally wavy hair.

"Turn around." She instructed and I cooperated and watched her maneuver the straightener throughout my hair like a professional.

"Are you nervous?" She asked softly as if reading my mind.

"Do you think it's too soon? For me to be dating?" I made eye contact with her and she wasted no time shaking her head no.

"You dated Caleb for three months you never told him you loved him, you weren't ready to meet his parents and maybe that's because your subconscious knew he wasn't right for you. That and him being with Heidi for two out of three months you were together. Alex dont overthink this. You deserve to be happy."

"It's just that Sergio is one of the guys, he's part of the team and as much as I hate to admit it he's grown on me. What if this doesn't work? It will ruin everything." I admitted honestly feeling sadness pool inside of me. I don't want this to end bad and destroy the friendship we have been building.

"Sweetheart you have already been almost completely naked in front of the guy. You let him finger bang you in the shower. No matter what it's going to be different now. That doesn't mean it's going to be a bad different. Now turn around." I turned on my stool to face her and she went to work sweeping mascara across my eyelashes.

"Oh fuck you! Your eyelashes are so long! I have to pay for extensions to have mine look like this it's bullshit!" She whined before adding a light sweep of eyeliner to my bottom waterline before she topped it off with some light mascara to my bottoms eyelashes.

"All done! I am a miracle worker!" She threw the tubes of mascara and eyeliner she made me buy on my dresser. I turned hack around on my stool and gasped when I saw my reflection. My brown eyes were dancing and I had to admit I loved how good they looked.

"Wow! You have to teach me how to do that!"

"Gladly! Oh it's like I finally have a normal girl bestfriend!" Reagan jumped around clapping her hands making me roll my eyes at her. She is loving me being 'girly' and as much as I hate to admit it I kind of like it too but no amount of makeup, hair products, or clothes will change who I am. I still prefer my gym clothes or sweats most of all.

"Sweetheart Sergio is here!" My mom yelled up the stairs. Already? Is it seven? Damn time flew by.

"I'm coming!" I yelled and quickly started to change into the ripped dark wash skinny jeans and burnt orange three quarter length flowy shirt. I tucked it in in the front and pulled it out a little to loosen it a little bit before stepping into my brown boots.

"Damn! Honey you are freaking smoking! I love you have fun! Make him wear a condom I don't want to be an aunt just yet. Call me when you get home! Now go!" Reagan clapped her hands rushing me out of my room before grabbing my wrist and sprayed some floral perfume on it and added a few squirts to my shirt before she pushed me again.