I Love You

Good morning my darlings! If you have made it this far into this story I just want to say THANK YOU! I hope you are all enjoying this story so far! Sergio and Lex are my favorites! I just love the relationship they are building. Here is your update

WARNING** THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT AND LANGUAGE <3

-------------------------------------------------

"So where are you taking me?" I yelled loud enough for Sergio to hear me. He woke me up from our nap and once I woke up the food coma I was in had faded. I jumped in the shower and just rinsed my body since I washed my hair early this morning before we left.

"I said it's a surprise, you get no hints." I hear him shuffling around the room while I attempted to put mascara and eyeliner on by myself for the very first time. After taking it off and reapplying it three times I had finally gotten the hang of it. It doesn't look nearly as it good as it did when Reagan did it but it will have to do. I lathed my whole body in some almond lotion before putting the clean lace panties and matching bra on. I stepped into the black hi-low dress and pulled the soft fabric up my both. I decided to leave my hair in its natural waves. I sprayed some of my honey almond body spray before putting on my black strap sandals.

"I don't like surprises!" I huffed before flicking off the light joining Sergio in the room. When I walked out of the bathroom he stood frozen in place wearing black jeans with a dark grey button up shirt with a few buttons undone showing off his chest that I longed to drag my fingers up and down. He topped his outfit with a pair of converse which made him that much more attractive.

"Wow Alexis you look incredible..." His eyes trailed up and down my body shamelessly making me weak in the knees seeing the hunger swimming in his eyes, his beautiful green eyes that have a way of pulling you in so you're drowning with one look are darkening with every passing second.

"Thank you. You look pretty damn good yourself." I couldn't help but bite my lip with the way those jeans were hugging him tight in all the right places. I've never been one to have dirty thoughts until now. Standing here all I can think about him and how good he looks and smells...and slowly peeling his clothes until he is naked.

"We better get going if we want to make dinner unless you want to stay here and stare at me all night?" He teased making me snap my attention away from him instantly.

"Right, lead the way." I blush a crimson red. He caught me checking him out not that I care the guy is a God.

"I have no problem with my girlfriend staring at me ya know." Sergio interlaced our hands together the second we stepped into the elevator and didn't let go until we got into his car. He insisted on opening my door and waited for me to get in, such a gentleman.

"You were staring too buddy!" I was quick to shift some of the blame to him.

"Can you blame me? You're gorgeous. If I had it my way we would have blown off dinner and stayed in bed." He clenched his jaw shut before cranking the car and put it in drive.

"Yeah let's do that!" The idea appealed more to me than I cared to admit. Sergio's body alone could put any menu at any restaurant to shame and I was anxious to get another taste.

"No can do. Tonight is all about you my lady. I am taking you out."

"I don't want to go out. I want to stay in." Bravery took over as I used my index finger to trail from his knee up towards his crotch.

"You are such a damn tease but I am afraid nothing is going to make me change my mind." He smirked looking at me briefly. He was enjoying this, knowing that I am suffering for him must make him and his stupid ego even bigger, as if it needs that.