Poo Art

"How much longer do you have in that boot?" Reagan asked as she was sprawled out at the foot of my bed. Shawn was laying on his stomach eating chips listening to us girls talk while shoving his male opinion in anywhere it will fit. It's been a while since it's just been the three of us since we are usually with the guys from the team so when it's just us three I try to soak it all in.

"I went to the doctor yesterday and he said I should get it off next Tuesday and I can't fucking wait!"

"You miss doing the naked shuffle with your man don't you?" Reagan wiggled her eyebrows looking up from filing her nails. I chose not to point out that she was getting nail shavings on my sheets.

"God yes! It's been over a month now!" I groaned, well five weeks exactly but who's counting?

"You addict!" Shawn sighed sarcastically mocking my frustration.

"Hey shut it man whore!" I pointed a warning playful finger at him.

"Man whore? Hey that's all in my past I'm a one woman man now!" He started dating a girl from our grade named Jillian three weeks ago, now that doesn't seem long but this is Shawn we are talking about. The guy has never had a girlfriend in his entire life so when he asked Jill out I'm pretty sure all of our heads completely rotated.

"I don't get how Jillian puts up with you, that girl deserves a metal or maybe even a trophy."

"Who ever thought you two would be all relationshiped up." I grabbed a throw pillow and wacked her upside her head with it. She threw down the fingernail file from her hands and pushed herself up on her knees and grabbed another pillow and lunged forward swatting me back.

"Umm you're dating Rico so shut it missy." I hopped across my room in attempt to dodge her hits, for someone who doesn't do any sports the girl is freakishly strong.

"Oh God you're right. Do you guys realize we all three broke some kind of records?" Reagan's blue eyes sparkling with humor clutching the pillow in her hand. I realize she's right, the Barbie with the food shoveling pig, the man whore with his first ever girlfriend, and the tomboy with the hottest guy in school maybe even ever.

"While you two may have boyfriends you will always be my girls, remember I seen you both naked first." Shawn grabbed the body pillow that was laying flatly across my bed.

"Ew! We were like five you perv!"

"Not my fault y'all shit the bathtub." He laughed jumping on my bed before jumping off bringing the pillow down at full speed but I was quick enough to escape it from hitting me in the head but it still hit my back sending me flying forward.

"Hey that was her! And if I remember correctly you grabbed it with your hands and smeared it on the wall!" His eyes went wide freezing him in his tracks as my words flew out of my mouth.

"I did not!"

"Oh yes you did! You called it Poo Art! My mom has pictures! I am going to find them and post them on Facebook!"

"Alex get your ass back here!" He shouted after me but I was already out the door and flying down the stairs leaving my crutches behind. I heard a crash from upstairs, the big idiot probably fell off the bed. I heard him and Reagan laughing so I know he was okay. I found my moms photo album and flipped through it as quick as I could. I found the picture I was looking for.

All three of us butt naked in the bathtub. Reagan in the middle crying, her face bright red with tears rolling down her face. Me on the left side trying to climb out of the bathtub but I was too short to get out so I was clinging to the side of the tub instead. And on the right was Shawn with shit covered hands drawling God only knows what. I pulled my phone out and took a picture of the photo.

I opened Facebook and hit the upload button.

"Alex don't you dare!" Shawn came barreling down the stairs like a bull in a china cabinet.

"Or else what Shawny?" I squeal when he bolts towards me. I quickly add the caption "Shawn White presents you with Poo Art...don't fuck with Alex Patterson." and then uploaded the picture. He is going to kill me. Reagan is going to kill me but I don't care it's too funny not to post.

"What did I miss?" My mom and dad stood in the front door way watching Shawn chase me around while Reagan screamed from upstairs, she probably thought I wouldn't post it but I would and I did!

"This little shit posted our bathtub picture on Facebook!"

"I'm the little shit? Me? Easy there poo poo hands!"

"Al I am going to wring your pretty little neck!" Reagan ran down the straits two at a time closing the distance between us her face red with anger but the gleam of humor in her eyes let me know she wasn't as mad as she seamed.

"You go right, I'll go left?" Shawn suggested and Reagan nodded and they each closed the space between us until I was trapped between them and next thing I know they are tickling me until I somehow knock us all on the floor.

"I'm going to miss these days whenever you all grow up but until then I am going to get more blackmail!" I could hear the happiness in my moms voice and the click of her camera. Click after click she took more and more pictures of us and I dread the day that this gets brought up but at least I'll know that I was surrounded by some of the people I love the most and I wouldn't trade it for the world.