Damn Crutches

"Should I be concerned that you saw my girlfriend naked before I did?" Sergio plopped down at the lunch table. The cafeteria was swarming with students, the sound of laughter filling the air.

"Nah man it's like I wanted to our parents thought it would be a good idea for us all to take a bath together." Shawn sat across from us next to Reagan.

"We are never going to live this down now that you posted our picture on the internet for everyone to see." Reagan huffed as she grabbed her hamburger and took a huge bite. Since she started dating Rico the girl doesn't care about watching her diet not that she needs to, the girl looks like a damn model. It is actually satisfying to see her eating like a normal teenager and not like a rabbit for once.

"Babe don't be embarrassed you were adorable back then but now? You are so fucking sexy." Rico threw himself down beside her and started to eat his nachos like the animal he is barely chewing in between.

"You have to say that idiot." Reagan rolled her bright blue eyes at him before grabbing one of her fries dipping it into some ranch and eating it.

"True but I mean it I am the luckiest guy in the world."

"Yes you are and I love you." Reagan leaned sideways and placed her lips gently on his cheek kissing him briefly causing red to flush his cheeks.

"Well aren't you two adorable!" Jillian sat down next to Shawn cooing at Reagan and Rico. Jillian is gorgeous without even trying. She stands about the same height as me, 5'5 but she's skinnier than me and even though we are the same height her legs look like a mile long. She's tan from surfing which I learned she competes professionally and won first place in some big competition last year and is well known for it. Her hair is strawberry blonde and goes to her mid back. Hey eyes a honey brown with flakes of gold swimming in them. She is naturally beautiful and has the mouth of a sailor so she fits right in.

"Hey babe!" Shawn beamed at her and leaned in and wrapped his arm around her giving her a side ways hug.

"I hope you washed your hands before touching me!" Jill winked at me and the whole table erupted into laughter. When Shawn first introduced us to Jill she fit right in. Though we have all went to school with her since elementary school we never really talked much except for here and there small talk but when she joined our group it felt like she had been part of it for forever.

"That was thirteen years ago! Do you know how many times I have showered and washed my damn hands? You weren't so worried about if I washed my hands or not last night now were you?" Shawn winked and Jill's face turned bright red.

"Hey! If you don't want to have to jack off I suggest you don't embarrass me!" She fired back and a chorus of Oo's and burns erupted around our table, like I said she is a fireball and has no problem putting Shawn in his place.

"I am only kidding jeez woman." Shawn pouted and went back to his burger and fries.

"What time is your appointment tomorrow?" Sergio asked as he grabbed nachos from my plate. I used to get mad about sharing food but with him, he gets away with anything when it comes to me even if it is food off of my plate.

"Nine! I can't wait!" Today is my last day in this fucking boot that takes up my whole leg. I was glad that I didn't have to use the crutches as much but I can't wait to have my leg back.I miss soccer. I am ready to run and move freely. Thankfully I am getting my boot off just in time for the last playoff game since the last game was postponed because our rivals head coach had a death in her family. We are going against The Pirates and they known to be ruthless but I am ready!

"Be ready by seven tomorrow night I am taking you out to celebrate getting that clunker off." Sergio winked and right on cue butterflies swarmed in my stomach. It has been six weeks since I have been with Sergio that way and if I am being totally honest I am losing my mind and a night out with Sergio sounds like an amazing idea especially since we haven't really went anywhere since I got the damn crutches.