~1~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lily and James had a child a girl they named Jade Serena Potter who they did love, they tried for another child and their luck held; they had a baby boy. They then called Henry Potter, the war was still brewing. They had not been targeted by Voldemort even though they were Aurors working against the dark forces. Not even the Longbottom's were targeted. It was not till the spy for Voldemort heard a prophecy Snape heard the first half Peter Pettigrew heard it all thanks to the Potter's trusting him. This suited him fine. He swore he would make them pay for befriending him because he was weak.

When the girl was two years old, she had green eyes and black hair with tints of red, she didn't have her father's hair, she seemed to have missed the Potter Curse, but the little boy didn't; he had green eyes like his mother and sister and the Potter hair, the little girl enchanted the place around her. Her happy smile lit the room, she was even more beautiful than her mother, it was obvious she was powerful the way her eyes sparkled but she didn't do magic in front of people. Only when she concentrated was she able to use magic, she had another specialty that no one knew about, and no one would find out about.

Lily and James loved there son and daughter equally. A year later the girl was three and the boy was two that was then the prophecy became known thanks to the old teacher getting ill and saying she fore saw her death and would rather die alone, the divination teacher. He needed a new one, Severus Snape overheard the prophecy, or just half of it.

.....................The one with the power to defeat the Dark Lord is born to those who have thrice defied him born to the stag and flower will have the power the Dark Lord knows not either must die at the hands of the other for neither can live while the other survives watch over or this power will be lost to you forever...............

For some reason Dumbledore thought it was the boy, boys seemed more powerful than witches. Lily and James didn't think for themselves, or they might have realized that it said neither she nor he in the prophecy, it could have been either of her children.

That their son was going to defeat the dark, at first they began paying more attention to Henry; even Remus and Sirius did. No one seemed to notice the poor little girl who was suddenly pushed aside like a broken toy. The girl never laughed or spoke anymore, this annoyed James and Lily; they had wanted their daughter to get jealous of her brother, and give them a reason to put her up for adoption.

But she never did, it was not long before they began noticing her again, that was then James decided that she was spoiling things for her brother. And he beat her and left her in the dungeons of their manor with silencing spells around the area, so no one heard her cries for help. She soon stopped speaking at all, knowing no one would hear her.

It was a year later they used Peter as secret keeper because Sirius was positive someone was always following and there always was, thanks to Peter telling them Sirius was Secret Keeper. They changed To Peter Pettigrew and he gave their address to Voldemort. Who had, spoken to Severus Snape.

"I'm going after the Potter's. Severus, would you like to be there?" asked the man who was still whole and looked as handsome as ever, his red eyes was the only way you could tell that this person was evil. Or more like supposed to be evil.

"I would love to my Lord" said Severus meaning it he hated the Potters he looked forward to seeing them killed well there brat anyway.

"Great I'm going to kill their brat! And let them live" said Voldemort,

"They have two children my lord a girl and a boy although I've never seen her" said Snape, after thinking about it,

"Really well lets get going and meet Peter and kill the light side's saviour!" said Voldemort his red eyes gleaming with triumph,